Wednesday's Champions League, Europa League and other football

Still a bit to go yet but if Atalanta can get out of this game with a clean sheet they will absolutely fancy their chances 2nd leg.

Been all Madrid this half, If Atalanta can take it back to Spain they’ll fancy their chances and I’d be backing them.

Incredible how Casemiro gets away with a warning for diving there. Ref couldn’t have got the red card out quick enough at the other end of the pitch

Mendy scores an absolute screamer for Madrid, keep it at 1-0 boys and you can claw this back in Spain.

A top keeper saves that though, but had they had 11 men I’m confident they would have won.

Return leg should be a cracker.

Incredible how Casemiro gets away with a warning for diving there. Ref couldn’t have got the red card out quick enough at the other end of the pitch
I’d call that a “Real Madrid” decision, yeah.
He should have been off. Had he been, who knows if Real would have been able to continue attacking continuously with 10-10. Hence to me, the ref has directly influenced the final result with that decision.

I’d call that a “Real Madrid” decision, yeah.
He should have been off. Had he been, who knows if Real would have been able to continue attacking continuously with 10-10. Hence to me, the ref has directly influenced the final result with that decision.
I still think Freuler’s red card is very harsh to be honest, had that gone against us I’d be raging.

Back