Wednesday's Hotline

One thing I would agree with Ashley on…‘Celtic have weapons’, might I add that they have ‘weapons’ throughout their club, media and support…And no matter the result on Sunday they will be let loose on us whether we like it or not!

Oh and no matter how much your journalists choose to obfuscate and smokescreen it…the reason Rangers supporters do not want the Australian friendly to go ahead, do I really have to tell you? Didn’t think so! ya bunch of nonce apologists!

One thing I would agree with Ashley on…‘Celtic have weapons’, might I add that they have ‘weapons’ throughout their club, media and support…And no matter the result on Sunday they will be let loose on us whether we like it or not!

Oh and no matter how much your journalists choose to obfuscate and smokescreen it…the reason Rangers supporters do not want the Australian friendly to go ahead, do I really have to tell you? Didn’t think so! ya bunch of nonce apologists!
It's in their blood . They think if they just ignore it and don't mention it at any level it'll go away , the same way they thought the CSA scandal would blow over.

Nobody but Nobody,is mentioning the real reason that we want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with their friendly .
The Press will never say it as they don't want to upset their bheast readers , accompanied with the fact that 99% of them are the same ilk , journos , editors , even the owners. Celtc mouthpieces who choose to remain silent about the biggest CSA scandal ever in our Country , like so many in our society. Shame on them

Last edited:
Least we now know Ashley from Ayr is a very smart cookie working that out lol wonder if he still thinks about us 24/7 I'm the summertime when we are no playing

WATP

They really are starting to get very nervous about this game. If we win they will fold again like a house of cards.

Gordon Ashley on his favourite subject again, us. B-)

Gordon Ashley aka the tooth fairy.

He actually doesn't exist as has been proven on here before.

You would think the Journalist making up names would try and be a bit more savy.

Oh wait he did.

Once he read my post.

My point here was posted by another poster a couple of weeks back but doesn’t get posted enough.
Aside from not wanting to be associated in any way with the paedo club another major gripe we have, and another reason we’re against this game is because Separate Entity, as a club want nothing to do with us, don’t want to be part of the “old firm”, don’t call us by name, want us dead and buried… except when making money is possible.
Their hypocrisy, absolutely normal for them, is absolutely astounding.

I loved the bit that Rangers can't win the league, Celtic can only lose it. So if Rangers win every game to the end of the season then we haven't won it they have lost it.:))
Completely ignoring the fact we've been top for the majority of the season and we're the ones who have thrown it away (if we weren't to win.)

If we win Sunday which I believe we will do it will start with the scum the re build is going faster and better than we thought

Back