Wee Glenn "Delighted" at Hibs

coolatballet

Look at the two photos on the BBC Sports page. In one he looks like he has a wee touch of the dry boak and in the other he is like a pitbull chewin' a wasp

He is definitely not a happy bunny!

No sure what kind of artistic pic this is meant to be. Doesn’t look happy but I’m sure he is really especially as it was his own decision

_108300334_19198657.jpg

Well he needs to play in front of the third most loathsome cun.ts in world football.

On the bright side he just needs one good pass every so often to be a success.
I’m sure he’ll cheer up when he realises that.

Good move for him. And he could have gone to Holland if he had wanted to. All the best to him.

It's a good move for his development, he cant hurt us there, strengthens a team who normally cause the poets problems, makes them weaker v us, hibs are a nothing entity in comparison to us and we should be treating them like the little bitches they are by using them to develope our players. Good move for us, no point chopping our nose off to spite our face when we can benefit. Hibs are an irrelevance to us, who cares if they get a slight benefit from it, they are nothing

Wish him all the best and hope he comes back a better player , he could have a really good future at us.

Having see the Youtube clip of Hibs fans at Ibrox spewing their bile and hatred at one of the Rangers stewards, I wonder what their reaction is to a Rangers player joining their ranks—not exactly positive I'd imagine.

I trust the wee man to go and help damage some of our rivals and maybe earn us a few points. Just hope the loan works in terms of his development and he gets the necessary game time. If so then we will reap the benefits.

We need to be loaning players into the same league as us. It’s good for their development.

What a shite thread.

I'm liking it better than the 7 threads on page 1 about the yahoos. Obsessed behavior. I get 1 big one all comments but 7

Middleton move a win win for all concerned gets to play regularly in the division and next season becomes a starter

Back