Wee Rangers club

That's what happens when you treat your customers like cattle , paying 3 quid to get in then waiting ages to get served .

Far better options available near the ground .
First and only time Ive been in there I waited about 10 minutes for a drink and the place wasn't that busy. It wasn't the wait that bothered me as such but more the attitude of the staff having conversations and serving what I assume are locals before anyone else (who have paid to be there).

Had one pint, left and certainly won't return.

I like going in there, but whoever runs the bar should look at having more staff and more beer pumps. Surely the extra that they would sell would cover any wage costs 100x.

I like the place but they seriously need to sort their Sky out. I was in there for the game on March 31st and their feed cut out around 43mins, not to come back on again.

Apparently the exact same thing happened for the first Old Firm game of the season too.

Pints were rancid last time. Needs spruced up and better quality beer.

Not my cup of tea as it is at present

Can agree with this. Was in for the Killie game in march. 1 pint served downstairs by a girl who didn't give two f**ks. Beer was flat and rotten. Left and went to bellahouston bowling club

That's what happens when you treat your customers like cattle , paying 3 quid to get in then waiting ages to get served .

Far better options available near the ground .

I was pretty happy it was quieter. Means it was much easier getting a drink!

It's a real shame that such a good space is being wasted in the way it is. Could be a great venue but it's ruined by the beer, decor, staff attitudes and heat.

Why bother improving the experience if the crowds still flock in?
They are taking the piss and getting away with it.

Money

I was in after the 29th game and it wasn't busy considering we just beat them.

They could be making at least quadruple they currently do if they put the effort in going by what I witnessed on 29th and other times iv been in.

Speakers nights, Loyalist nights could also bring in money when games are not on but they don't seem to want to do it from what I can make out, I may be wrong.

Money

I was in after the 29th game and it wasn't busy considering we just beat them.

They could be making at least quadruple they currently do if they put the effort in going by what I witnessed on 29th and other times iv been in.

Speakers nights, Loyalist nights could also bring in money when games are not on but they don't seem to want to do it from what I can make out, I may be wrong.
I think they do a fair share of 'nights'.
They must be happy with the present earnings for not a lot of bother.

Back