Wee update on Young Boys from one of the Bern Bears

“6 potential starters out injured incl. the captain and key player Lustenberger.”
I remember Cologne telling us that years ago only too well. Also Valencia supposedly had half a team against Ajax on Tuesday and still knocked them out. YB will have 11 good players on the park and we have to give them the respect they deserve.

Ffs, same shite every time we play a big game.
We will need to be at our best to beat Young Boys no matter how many players they have injured.

They're going to be confident as they're back on top of the league.

No way will they not put out a very decent team.

Usual shite - every opponent seems to bring, ‘manager under threat’, ‘key players out’ etc

believe it when I see it

Reactions: 8-1
Is anyone else still feeling a bit flat re this game, struggling to even look forward to it tbh.
I can understand where you're coming from mate, I was raging on Sunday and even copped a ban because of it!

Watched the game back and we for some reason made me feel better, played really well.

I'm now looking forward to a positive result tomorrow night in front of a lively Ibrox.

I can understand where you're coming from mate, I was raging on Sunday and even copped a ban because of it!

Watched the game back and we for some reason made me feel better, played really well.

I'm now looking forward to a positive result tomorrow night in front of a lively Ibrox.
I just can't look forward to it at all, lowest I have been for a while tbh.

Back