Weekend bets

Got Werner to have a shot on target in each half 3/1 and Havertz 2 shots on target 4/1.

My only hopes of getting money from this game.

Some of the bets they don’t give as SOT I can’t believe they’re giving that as one for Werner.

If you are with sky bet right enough
They normally wouldn’t which is weird, it’s paddy it’s with but they are showing Chelsea 3 shots on target so they must be also.

They normally wouldn’t which is weird, it’s paddy it’s with but they are showing Chelsea 3 shots on target so they must be also.
They paid out on the shot on target initially and then marked it as a loser and have paid it back out again. I had £15 on Werner 1 shot on target in the first half with skybet in play.

They paid out on the shot on target initially and then marked it as a loser and have paid it back out again. I had £15 on Werner 1 shot on target in the first half with skybet in play.
Weird, they don’t normally count the bar and they shouldn’t IMO. My bet is with paddy for Werner to have a shot on target in each half and it’s still showing as open.

Weird, they don’t normally count the bar and they shouldn’t IMO. My bet is with paddy for Werner to have a shot on target in each half and it’s still showing as open.

It won’t have been the shot that hit the bar. It will be the one he mishit that eventually landed in the keepers hands

Both in, fantastic.
Well I tell a lie, Sky bet have paid out and are showing two shots on target. Paddy don’t have a feature that tells you, a fella asked them on twitter and they replied saying it defected so no (didn’t deflect).

Bets still open and it didn’t deflect hmmm, but it would be really lenient to give that as a shot.

Well I tell a lie, Sky bet have paid out and are showing two shots on target. Paddy don’t have a feature that tells you, a fella asked them on twitter and the replied saying it defected so no.

Bets still open and it didn’t deflect hmmm.

Did Sky Bet definitely pay out? I’d be very surprised if PP never then.

The first SOT that was given I wouldn’t have been that annoyed if they hadn’t paid out on it due to some of their shouts in recent weeks.

Sky TV had it down as shot on target and so did the app for most of the game so no reason why not though

Did Sky Bet definitely pay out? I’d be very surprised if PP never then.

The first SOT that was given I wouldn’t have been that annoyed if they hadn’t paid out on it due to some of their shouts in recent weeks.

Sky TV had it down as shot on target and so did the app for most of the game so no reason why not though
Sky bet had him with 1 SOT when I checked at HT. They we’re showing 2 SOT after his pea rolled in the second half so looks like they counted the first one.

A boy on twitter asked them why they wouldn’t pay and they replied saying “it took a deflection” which it never. I’m not arsed either way, probably chancing it a bit here :))

Sky bet had him with 1 SOT when I checked at HT. They we’re showing 2 SOT after his pea rolled in the second half so looks like they counted the first one.

A boy on twitter asked them why they wouldn’t pay and they replied saying “it took a deflection” which it never. I’m not arsed either way, probably chancing it a bit here :))

The one in first half took a massive deflection but as you said it was down as SOT for full game,

The shot in second never seemed to take a deflection?

Would be shocked if Sky Bet are willing to pay out and PP choose not to. Always seems to be the other way

Got Werner to have a shot on target in each half 3/1 and Havertz 2 shots on target 4/1.

My only hopes of getting money from this game.
I jumped on the back of the havertz 2 shots on target. That and the earlier boost on Fernandes, it's been a decent day. Shame my acca got obliterated off the bat with dortmund getting pumped.

The one in first half took a massive deflection but as you said it was down as SOT for full game,

The shot in second never seemed to take a deflection?

Would be shocked if Sky Bet are willing to pay out and PP choose not to. Always seems to be the other way
If they don’t I will blame Werner for hitting the bar from 10 yards out with an open goal :))

They paid out, splendid. To be fair I did have a decent whack on Chelsea -1/-2.

Final acca of the day

BTTS INTER GAME
BTTS BURNLEY GAME
MARSEILLE
MADRID

8/1.

Each week I do a little flutter of £3 each on 9 Homes, 5 aways and 4 Draws at William Hill bookies, just for a bit of fun.

My first close shave (let down) of the season today. :( 4/5 Aways.

Had Man Utd at Brighton 4/6, Reading at Derby 23/10, Oxford at Accrington 6/5 and Morecambe at Southend 13/10 - Blackpool at Gillingham 13/10 let me down for £192.03 payout.

You always seem to do well bud. I do terribly, every week. I wouldn’t even think of your bets.
Luck comes in streaks mate, had quite a few loses today. Just so happened I won early, like I said I usually leave 25% of my winnings and play with that.

So I’ve won £320 including stake, withdrew £220, got £40 left in accounts and lost £60 overall.

Cashing out now.

what do people think of the chances of Leeds scoring at least 2 vs sheff united tomorrow? fancy wolves to score 2+ at evens also

Back