weekend bets?

I done a double (bet last night) not realising Crystal Palace don`t play until next week :(

Anyhoo.......

MK Dons and CP. Both 1/2 and so they should be. :)

Already got £20 on sterling FGS last night so the weekend is a free roll for me.

AFC Wimbledon
Burton
Luton
Peterborough
Carlisle
24/1 @ Betfred £5 = £120

Lincoln
Bury
Mansfield
MK Dons
Swindon
16/1 @Betfred £5 = £80

Int'l week is the worst
Barnsley
Oman
Switzerland
Mk Dons
Arbroath
Elgin
Ross County
Sweden
Lucky if I ever get 1 or 2 right! 8 team ACCA only paying 33/1

5 team ACCA massive outsiders 19k/1
Faroes
Romania
Finland
Liechtenstein
Armenia

I'd love Gibraltar to scalp Southern Ireland as well

After 2 seasons of not winning an acca ive gave up and putting money into Football Index! Its basically a football player stock market! Highly recommend it to anyone thats as bad as me at picking a coupon!

Blackpool
Luton
Portsmouth
Sweden
Bosnia
Italy

£312 for a tenner.

Sweden look good at 2-0 ht.

Bosnia and Italy are the two shortest odds of the six.

I know what’s coming next.
Im fucking hopeless at football coupons

Blackpool
Luton
Portsmouth
Sweden
Bosnia
Italy

£312 for a tenner.

Sweden look good at 2-0 ht.

Bosnia and Italy are the two shortest odds of the six.

I know what’s coming next.
Im fucking hopeless at football coupons
Looks a winner to me. You do it online so have a cash out?

Sky boost up again 15/2 10 on Lincoln burton luton 85 returned

Had a 5 on luton peterborough mk dons and Dundee utd to win and over 1 goal in each game at 14/1 so another 75

Had 5 on over 1 goal in every league 1 game at 11/1 was let down by the Coventry oxford game that finished 1 0 oxford.

So decent weekend

Was sitting at £360 cash out with 30 mins to go but with a possible £6000 so just left it............ended up with feck all :mad:

Started the bad man betting £10-£500 thing he does. Missed a bet so was behind in terms of stake. Lumped the £51 I had on Spain, Italy and Bosnia at 5/6 which got boosted to 5/4 so netted me £116 and got me back on track. Stuck a quick £16 treble on NY, Philadelphia and Dallas for a potential £70 return.

Anyone tried Kwiff? Started using it for that challenge, every now and then they will boost the odds on a bet but the bonuses etc seem pretty shit. Decent enough app for ease of use though

Actually, looked into the promotions and the only one they really have is refer a friend.

https://dkn33.app.goo.gl/MAzs

If you use that link and deposit £5, we both get a free £10 bet. Looks like the free bet is a randomly generated one. Their big thing is randomly boosting odds as you place bets.

Skybet price boost
Luton , Burton & Lincoln
Comes in quite often but i've just gave it the FF jinx today !

Well done Cambuslang Ranger.

Have to write, Luton were absolutely awesome yesterday, best performance since the 1st half beating Portsmouth 3-2 end of Jan.

4-0 flattered Donny, it seriously could easily have been 8/9!

Interim manager big Mick Harford didn't need a pre match team talk - just pin up an article on the eve of the match, from Donny's Matty Blair - 'Luton are consistent (yesterday was our 26th game unbeaten since October), but we are a better team (the best in this league) and I fancy us to end their long record, as well as being the first side to win at their ground in 2018-19'

That went well eh Blair :p ..........7 games to go - 4 away, 3 home - 5 points clear of 2nd placed Barnsley (who have not lost in 16) and 9 clear of 3rd place Portsmouth - though Sunderland in 4th are 10 points behind us with 2 games in hand.

I reckon 3 more Luton wins and we'll definitely make it a 2nd successive promotion.

With the fabulous news about the new ground recent approval, this is turning into my all time favourite season, been going to support Luton since 1966.

Just need my 2nd love Rangers to step up the plate next season - and we WILL!

Well done Cambuslang Ranger.

Have to write, Luton were absolutely awesome yesterday, best performance since the 1st half beating Portsmouth 3-2 end of Jan.

4-0 flattered Donny, it seriously could easily have been 8/9!

Interim manager big Mick Harford didn't need a pre match team talk - just pin up an article on the eve of the match, from Donny's Matty Blair - 'Luton are consistent (yesterday was our 26th game unbeaten since October), but we are a better team (the best in this league) and I fancy us to end their long record, as well as being the first side to win at their ground in 2018-19'

That went well eh Blair :p ..........7 games to go - 4 away, 3 home - 5 points clear of 2nd placed Barnsley (who have not lost in 16) and 9 clear of 3rd place Portsmouth - though Sunderland in 4th are 10 points behind us with 2 games in hand.

I reckon 3 more Luton wins and we'll definitely make it a 2nd successive promotion.

With the fabulous news about the new ground recent approval, this is turning into my all time favourite season, been going to support Luton since 1966.

Just need my 2nd love Rangers to step up the plate next season - and we WILL!

I bet Luton to get promoted last season , i didn't think for a minute they'd be up there this season . Well in !

New York Red Bulls fucked me for £575 last night, fucking raging, would have had a very decent cash out offer but as I was out didn't check it till I got home.
Fucking useless yank wanks.

Got

San Marino vs Scotland over 3.5
Poland and over 2.5
Belgium and over 2.5
Netherlands Germany BBTS
Croatia win

£20 returns £149.20

and the £10-£500

Belgium and over 1.5
Double chance Netherlands and Draw

£80 returns £135.20

New York Red Bulls fucked me for £575 last night, fucking raging, would have had a very decent cash out offer but as I was out didn't check it till I got home.
Fucking useless yank wanks.

You can tell it's international weekend when MLS teams make it onto the coupon :D

Back