Weekend Betting Thread

One goal done me for £60 ,had over 1.5 goals in Crawley v Scunthorpe game.

What sites are you guys using for free tips etc ,tried windrawwin ,predictz,

One goal done me for £60 ,had over 1.5 goals in Crawley v Scunthorpe game.

What sites are you guys using for free tips etc ,tried windrawwin ,predictz,
The sporting life epl football guy has given Jack Harrison 1 shot on target at Liverpool @ 9/4 last Saturday; and followed that today with James Rodriguez @ 10/1 to score outside the area.
olbg.com(online betting and gambling)is another good site; although confusing at first with so much to navigate; and thousands of differing opinions!! :)) Almost too much info to take in.
After a few visits, it becomes easier to negotiate. It`s especially informative for horse racing; some very savvy tipsters on there.

Had Harrison 1+ shot on target last week @ 9/4 EB.
One more Leeds corner and I`d have had all selections in....
still had 4 trebles and a four timer for just over £20.
I`ll have some of Skybet`s (now) 6/5 on Arsenal to beat West Ham and over 2.5 goals later tonight. :)
Fortunate by all accounts; but I`ll take that :cool:

Newcastle-1 v Brighton is 6/1 with Betfair. Can't remember last time I bet on them but giving them a go today. Or 17/10 for a straight win.

I noticed yesterday and then again today, I‘ve not had the acca bonus on Bet365. It usually shows up below the possible winnings, but nothing. I checked the leagues I’ve bet on and all applicable. Anyone else not seeing it?

Rangers to win both halves and Rangers to have most corners in both halves 11/2 Paddy Power.

I noticed yesterday and then again today, I‘ve not had the acca bonus on Bet365. It usually shows up below the possible winnings, but nothing. I checked the leagues I’ve bet on and all applicable. Anyone else not seeing it?

Same here. Wonder if they've stopped it?

Back