Weekend betting wins

Had a fourfold Newport ( 96th minute winner ) Hull Woking , and Spurs win/draw.

Also had a double on Hibs Celtic btts and Spurs win/Draw

270 up over the weekend. Long overdue :D

Last edited:
If Ryan Jack had got booked yesterday I would have been 170 quid richer, almost all my lines were a shambles this weekend.

I managed to recoup 80 quid by having Liverpool to win and 3 or more goals scored.

Coupon got busted as i had Villa and Hibs to win.
Made my money back betting on Everton to beat Fulham

Won off Trump winning Snooker. Lost off Viktoria Cologne yesterday.

Have a Basketball bet for Thursday, Red Star to beat Efes - on at 21/10, 13/8 now.

£60 cash in on £82 bet

Lille was last one in. Cashed in when they were 1-0 up.

Leeds Draw
West Ham
Udinese
Roma
Inter

Peterborough gunned my Saturday accumulator.

2 corners each team in each half and over 2.5 goals in our game. A wee fiver at 11/1 on Sky requestabet.

Had both Tav and Arfield to score (single bets) and did pretty well on American Football later that night as well.

Picked the winner in the Betfair Chase with my £5 free bet.
Put the lot (£16.50) on Man Utd - 1.
Easy come, easy go.

Also had Leeds to win, and Liverpool - 1 double.
Couldn't believe Leeds didn't score. Hit the woodwork twice.

Ended up £160 from Four £5 bets. Would have been a ton more, if Ojo was booked for fouling Roofe for the penalty that wasn’t given!

Won off Trump winning Snooker. Lost off Viktoria Cologne yesterday.

Have a Basketball bet for Thursday, Red Star to beat Efes - on at 21/10, 13/8 now.

Hoping someone read this and had a go on that Basketball bet? Red Star are around evens now.

Had a fiver on Kent to score anytime and Rangers 4-0 - 28/1 (rubbish odds but was just a last minute punt)
After we scored our fourth early on i cashed out for £55 as i was certain we’d score at least another goal. Hey ho

£ 70 but should have been more - Ajax to win (-2), Tav to score anytime. Had a decent accumulator Chelsea, Spurs, Everton and was going good then Arsenal and Palace let me down.

had a bet builder on us

Tav to score
Morelos to score
over 9 corner combined
Considine to be carded
under 4.5 cards

£10 for £556
Cashed out at £113

then a four fold

Liverpool
and longest field goal to be under 48.5 yards in the Titans, Packers & Raiders games

£10 for £110

i dont often win so was nice to get two up in one day

In the last 2 weeks, one team or one goal has done me out of nearly £2k. Sickening. Would rather half the accumulator losing than just the one.

Back