Kilmarnock
Livi

5-1 treble.

Dundee Utd
Kilmarnock
Livi
Hibs Them Draw

27-1 accum.

Plus a single on Watford at QPR. And a single on over 2.5 goals in their game (fancying a 2-2 draw).

Chelsea
Villa
Stoke
Leverkusen
Queens Park
Montrose or Draw

£5 Returns £71

Villa vs Brighton - Over 2.5 Goals
Stoke - Draw no Bet
Watford - Draw no Bet
Ipswich
Dundee Utd - Draw no Bet
Falkirk vs Cove BTTS

£5 Returns £70

I also did a couple of Paddy Power specials. One was Chelsea, B‘mouth and Charlton all to win. B’mouth 2-0 down at half time snd have now won 4-2!

Going with a new tactic. Studying the fixtures gets me nowhere so it's now a 'hit and hope'.

My £5 accumulator returns over £4500 today:)

Bristol city
Swansea
Boro
Rochdale
Leyton orient
Barrow

£20 on over 2.5 pays £1401

£10 on both teams to score no draw pays £5889

PETERBOROUGH v Blackpool
KILMARNOCK v Ross County
Arbroath v MORTON
Falkirk v Cove BTTS
Peterhead v Dumbarton BTTS

£10 returns £389

Picked an early kick off on my BTTS, coupon fucked at 3:20. Absolutely feckin spewing

Going with a new tactic. Studying the fixtures gets me nowhere so it's now a 'hit and hope'.

My £5 accumulator returns over £4500 today:)
I am at the stage i pick my line then reverse it, all the scientific forensic studying won me nowt, even at the dogs take cards ace to 6 then pick two at random for a reverse forecast, rather than break times/race quality/ form in last 6 weight etc, my card system sort of works.

Chelsea
Villa
Stoke
Leverkusen
Queens Park
Montrose or Draw

£5 Returns £71

Villa vs Brighton - Over 2.5 Goals
Stoke - Draw no Bet
Watford - Draw no Bet
Ipswich
Dundee Utd - Draw no Bet
Falkirk vs Cove BTTS

£5 Returns £70
Cove not scoring done me on the second one!

Looks like Villa done a few coupons today and Peterborough now in the to be avoided bracket.

Double sickener for AllanD with the scums late equaliser.

Looking to tomorrow
Everton
West ham
Arsenal
Leicester
10er on not checked the odds yet

Rangers -2 at 2/1 ton on.

I do £20 and £10 on a sat. And on Tuesday I do £10 and £5. Won a grand last Tuesday from a fiver. A just do a number generator to pick them though.

Well done mate I was let down in the forest game with them not scoring my other 5 games came in

Well done mate I was let down in the forest game with them not scoring my other 5 games came in

Doing that random number generator takes away the mind going into overdrive when a match you took out ends up winning etc. From the championship to league 2 every week there's a lot more games than 6 when 3 or more goals is scored. So it's basicly just getting lucky picking them.

Was at a wedding today and have just realised my coupon came up

Swansea
Ipswich
Cheltenham
Newport
Dundee Utd

£10 paid £282.45 with B365
Ipswich 97th minute dream winner.

I was pumped then I remembered I had Bayern 1/10 in for a coupon/accumulator “guaranteed” 8 team acca % boost with 365 ffs.

10 would’ve returned 350 odd if they won.

Oh well. Sometimes the guaranteed arrogance doesn’t pay off.

Skybet doing a decent boost today for Leeds v Arsenal, Bamford and Aubameyang 2+ shots on target each from 4/1 to 8/1. Similar bet came up a few weeks for Bamford and Vardy.
They’re also doing a free fiver bet if you place an in play bet of same value on the Liverpool v Leicester game.

Bears to score in both halves (5/4) doubled up with Everton to start off the day with a winner...
I have taken Gers to win both halves and added most corners in both halves for Gers, doubled with an Everton win - £10 - £90

Taken another couple of bet builders on our game as well.

Roofe to score anytime
Ojo booked
HT/FT - Gers
BTTS - No
Corners +5
More than 2 Goals
£5 - £95

Aribo to score anytime
Logan to be booked
HT/FT - Gers
BTTS - No
Corners +5
More than 2 Goals

£5 - £130

I have taken Gers to win both halves and added most corners in both halves for Gers, doubled with an Everton win - £10 - £90

Taken another couple of bet builders on our game as well.

Roofe to score anytime
Ojo booked
HT/FT - Gers
BTTS - No
Corners +5
More than 2 Goals
£5 - £95

Aribo to score anytime
Logan to be booked
HT/FT - Gers
BTTS - No
Corners +5
More than 2 Goals

£5 - £130
Missed the first bet by one corner in the first half (3-3) and the 2nd with Ojo not being booked.

Roofe scored in my second bet. First was coupled with Everton. 3rd was the one with Aribo.

Latest posts

Back