Weekend bookies offers.

Paddy Power are giving you a free bet builder on Manc derby if you place a bet builder on Arse v Spurs.

Free £1 build a bet on the Manchester derby Skybet

Place a £5 bet builder on the Spurs v Arsenal get a free £5 bet builder on Manchester derby PP

Even money, max £10 on a goal scored in Spurs v Arsenal, W hills
PP have cut me right back and all I get is beat the drop now.

Bastards.

Not that that's relevant to this thread but I haven't posted for a while and I like the sound of my own voice.

Free £1 build a bet on the Manchester derby Skybet

Place a £5 bet builder on the Spurs v Arsenal get a free £5 bet builder on Manchester derby PP

Even money, max £10 on a goal scored in Spurs v Arsenal, W hills
See even money, does that mean you win back what you put on? So £10 on wins tenner back plus £10? I don’t gamble and just wondered.

See even money, does that mean you win back what you put on? So £10 on wins tenner back plus £10? I don’t gamble and just wondered

Yep . Think we are one of the only country’s in the world that uses fractions . Much easier in decimals where evens would be 2.00

All the bookies (online) offer you the option of odds format, you can select decimal.
Yeah I know that just meant it’s used by standard by most punters and high street bookies . Believe we use fractions ass horse racing was so big here and was easier to shout out fractions. Whereas a lot of others country’s use tote systems . Worked in the industry for years and can work out fractions easily in my head but used to be hard explaining them to folk .

Last edited:
Skybet must have taken a few doings on the SOT Bet as it seems to be doubles and trebles only lately. Ram that too :))

It's only failed to come in once this season so far, Nunez in the game he got sent off.

Tomorrow's 'boost'

Kane, Son and Jesus to have 1+ SOT each,

Was 2/1 now 4/1.

Kane and Son I'd fancy, not so much Jesus.

Hopefully 365 or PP will still have the one player SOT bet.

They are always good bets todo, best thing todo is bet on that then find another bookie and bet £10 on a 0-0 normally, worst case money back, best case more back like Arsenal spuds to draw 0-0 15/1!
Nowhere near 15/1, but you could bet no goal scorer as an alternative, covers any own goal

It's only failed to come in once this season so far, Nunez in the game he got sent off.

Tomorrow's 'boost'

Kane, Son and Jesus to have 1+ SOT each,

Was 2/1 now 4/1.

Kane and Son I'd fancy, not so much Jesus.

Hopefully 365 or PP will still have the one player SOT bet.
365 usually put theirs up the morning of the early KO

Has anyone who uses Hills ever had the cash prize on the bonus drop?

Never! but they are by far the best for free free spins & scratch of the day can be decent for bonus bet back offers - like most discipline is the key.

Sky took my bonus offers off me the yr - w&nkers

Sky bet now gave a free £5 build a bet for City Vs Utd (or any game)

I had already received the £1 free build a bet yesterday so happy with this.

I’ll put the free £1 build a bet on Draw and under 0.5 goals (Arsenal Vs Spurs) at 12/1.

Combine that with William Hills even money offer and you can’t lose.

Nowhere near 15/1, but you could bet no goal scorer as an alternative, covers any own goal
It was 15/1 when I checked on Bet365 why would I make it up? It’s currently 13/1 on checking

It was 15/1 when I checked on Bet365 why would I make it up? It’s currently 13/1 on checking
My apologies, I checked odds checker, and the biggest was 10/1, but looked now and 14/1 is freely available, and one obscure bookmaker is at 16/1

Slightly off topic, but do any of you try the free promotional slot spins. Have won £20, £35 and £15 in the last month. One with Ladbrokes and two with William Hill.
Worth the effort considering you don’t pay anything.

Hills also giving you a free £5 BYO if you stake £5 BYO in that game and if your a plus customer 5/2 BTS also

Hills only giving me and a mate £2 at evens and £8 at 1/33, will close the account, think they done that on something similar before

Back