Weekend football

What a joke in the Spurs game, VAR checked Ali's equaliser for handball, controls the ball with the top of his arm IMO shouldn't be allowed. Ref gives it but the screen says no goal and players and fans had no idea what was happening.

I reckon the ref misheard the VAR team

Before the restart the ref went back on his earpiece to confirm as the players were all asking what was going on and he confirmed goal so I think its the VAR that got it wrong

Probably mate. I like a conspiracy but. I'm a fan of VAR admittedly. I literally needed that goal for my coupon so very pleased with it but no chance should that goal be standing, makes me question my view on it.

Claiming on Sky the screen in the ground showed the wrong message.

What a farce.
I watched the game. Showed no goal on the screen and confused everyone. I think its just been a mistake from who controls the screen. Although the goal shouldnt have stood.

I watched the game. Showed no goal on the screen and confused everyone. I think its just been a mistake from who controls the screen. Although the goal shouldnt have stood.

Or whoever controls the screen is the only one to get it right :)

The poets winning 6-0 at home means nowt really both us and them have shown we can hammer the rest by 5-6-7 at home easily the difficulty will be the away games and the old firms itself usually tynecastle is a hard trip however in their current form I'm confident we can take 4 maybe 5 off them again

That’s a lovely goal.
Sterling can be really frustrating to watch but that is excellent and the technique from Silva is superb.

I bet 5s and 7s at city training are fun to watch.

De Bruyne not being booked there another example of a ref officiating on reputation, rather than what's happening right in front of him.

That’s a lovely goal.
Sterling can be really frustrating to watch but that is excellent and the technique from Silva is superb.

I bet 5s and 7s at city training are fun to watch.

Raheem Sterling is the best player in England at this moment in time.

FACT.

I love the way City don’t shy away from an effort from outside the box when it’s on.

I bet Mark Warburton thinks they’re shite.

Back