Weekend Footy Bets

Brentford 2/1
Cardiff 21/10
Forrest 6/4
Motherwell 7/4

All to win and over 2.5 goals

4x£10 trebs & £10 acca

I stick a coupon on with my old man each week and William Hill refused to accept my selections, not sure the reason why as my old man attempted to put it on.

I did select 25 results from thier weekend football coupon, so I'm assuming there's a limit to how many you can pick.

I stick a coupon on with my old man each week and William Hill refused to accept my selections, not sure the reason why as my old man attempted to put it on.

I did select 25 results from thier weekend football coupon, so I'm assuming there's a limit to how many you can pick.
14 or something mate

14 or something mate
I've had a look at last week's and I had 19 which they did accept, I was wondering if the machine knocked it back or the teller.

As long as the usual process is followed and the majority of my selections are wrong then I've just saved £1 and Mr Hill will feel rather silly come 4.45 this afternoon.

Think 20 is the limit online.

Over 2.5

Everton v Sheffield United
Morton v Dundee
Bolton v Sunderland

WIN

Brentford
Dundee United
Birmingham
Ashton united

-2 Handicap
Linlithgow Rose

I've had a look at last week's and I had 19 which they did accept, I was wondering if the machine knocked it back or the teller.

As long as the usual process is followed and the majority of my selections are wrong then I've just saved £1 and Mr Hill will feel rather silly come 4.45 this afternoon.

Most likely over the maximum number of selections on a marksense slip. One thing a lot of folk don't check is the maximum payout limites, sometimes folk will take 20 teams when only 15 of those would get you to maximum payout. They've picked 5 extra games to fuck them for no reward.

Had Leicester 1-1 Spurs in the Heart and Hand Seagulls Super 6. 3 points to zero in the blink of an eye :(

Man City 1 up already.

Can't find this one on their site, 8/1 for 1 goal in the 2nd half of each game is there though but not as appealing at the price
Sorry just noticed this, it's in shop, waste of time anyway it was no where near it. There's no chance of it coming in, you'd have to be super lucky for it to come in and 22s are really low

Most likely over the maximum number of selections on a marksense slip. One thing a lot of folk don't check is the maximum payout limites, sometimes folk will take 20 teams when only 15 of those would get you to maximum payout. They've picked 5 extra games to fuck them for no reward.
I'll check next time, luckily gambling isn't one of my vices hence my ignorance on the coupon limits

Back