Weekend Footy Bets

uml

Havent picked an acca yet, but stuck a few quid on a Wilson to score, Bournemouth double chance tonight. 21/10.
Any tips?

Well done :))

but you really should have been getting around 4/1 for that bet imo
Definitely mate, they kind of best screw you over with price.
Willy hill are doing one tomorrow where every game in the championship in England, has to have at least 1 goal at half time and the odds are only 22/1.

Also 11/4 for there to be at least 105 goal in the EPL. Championship, L1 and L2.. just counted the last few weekends and there was 112 one week and 109 the other and it's only 11/4 lol absolute joke if you bet with that price

Few singles

Over 5.5 corners for Man City in first half - 7/2

Ben Chillwell to be booked - 7/1

Harry Winks to be booked - 9/2

Then a treble

Norwich
Charlton
Everton 18/1

Weekly donation of £10

To score 2 or more
Mk Dons
Fleetwood
Motherwell
Inverness
East fife

Score 3 or more
Man City

Quite short at 18/1 so hoping for the best

Willy hill are doing one tomorrow where every game in the championship in England, has to have at least 1 goal at half time and the odds are only 22/1.

Also 11/4 for there to be at least 105 goal in the EPL. Championship, L1 and L2.. just counted the last few weekends and there was 112 one week and 109 the other and it's only 11/4 lol absolute joke if you bet with that price
The top one looks not bad, might have a 5er on that. The 2nd one looks terrible though.

The top one looks not bad, might have a 5er on that. The 2nd one looks terrible though.
That's what I'm saying mate, it looks ok, but I checked the last 4 Saturdays and it was no where near coming in, there's always 2-3 teams at 0-0.
And the actual odds should be a lot higher than 22s, it's an absolute fix for punters to lose money

Few singles

Over 5.5 corners for Man City in first half - 7/2

Ben Chillwell to be booked - 7/1

Harry Winks to be booked - 9/2

Then a treble

Norwich
Charlton
Everton 18/1

I’ve just added Aaron Lennon to be booked - 11/1. No idea why bet365 are offering that high he’s been booked 2 out of the 5 games he’s played (and that’s twice even coming off the bench).

Using Scottish Premiership advanced stats for my betting this weekend, but avoiding the Sunday games despite the fact the numbers heavily favour Rangers, Celtic and Hearts in those games:

Aberdeen
Over 2.5 goals Motherwell - County
St Mirren

Tenner returns 87

Reactions: uml
Using Scottish Premiership advanced stats for my betting this weekend, but avoiding the Sunday games despite the fact the numbers heavily favour Rangers, Celtic and Hearts in those games:

Aberdeen
St Mirren

Tenner returns 87
that one seems realistic all the best

Can't find this one on their site, 8/1 for 1 goal in the 2nd half of each game is there though but not as appealing at the price

So the bet would have been a winner the last two weeks? What price would you expect given those stats?

Think I have it right with 110 weekend of August 31.

Must just be Saturday matches or just Saturday 3pms that bet to think it's a bad price.

Last edited:

Aberdeen
St Mirren

Tenner returns 87
Had been looking at just the wins, but this is good. Tenner on.

Back