Weekend gambling thread

aghalee_hero

Official Ticketer
Love the optimism of a Saturday morning, probably be dashed by 4pm today right enough! Any interesting picks out there?

I have just put a small bet on Hibs to win 3-0 at 125/1.PP.
I will catch up on a more serious bet latter.

Celtic and Rangers to both win and BTTS. 7-1 double.

Also in the paddy power price boost. Man united, stoke and Newcastle all to win at 9/1.

Went 4 five homes
Man city
Shrewsbury
Wolves
Dundee United
Sheffield United
Coupon will probably be burst after 30 mins as usual haha

Went for one of those fiver on, 1700 back kind of bets. May as well be lighting my money on fire.

Got City -2, Monaco and Union Berlin to win on 1 bet, Sampdoria, Napoli and Barca -3 on another one.

Gotta love free bets :p

My normal tenner five team acc pumped , the Mrs stuck a fiver 5 team acc on Villa , Wolves , Rochdale , Cheltenham snd Swindon and won 264 bucks , few beers and Chinese tonight plus some beer vouchers for me and my 2 boys for the game tomorrow . She's now doing the weekly Saturday coupon.

See my previous coupon posts regards my luck...50 year record broken today,Man U defeated by Huddersfield....Man U done me today nuff said.

Rangers - 1
Liverpool Tottenham BTTS
Norwich Ipswich BTTS
Roma
Villareal
Atletico Madrid

had a fiver on:

Cambridge
Valencia
Nantes
Sheff Utd
Shrewsbury

paid £146 first win of the season, been a hard slog! Hard to look past Arsenal today...

Celtic and Rangers to both win and BTTS. 7-1 double.

Also in the paddy power price boost. Man united, stoke and Newcastle all to win at 9/1.
Skybet was Man Utd, Stoke and Wolves at 6/1. Looked good on paper. Busted flush within minutes.

Several different bets on yesterday. All fucked. But did have £!0 double on Order Of St George (evens) and Persuasive (14/1), so tidy profit on the day :D

Back