Weekend of April 25th

im_a_good_bluenose

I know I know, it’s the split and impossible to tell, but we have to attend a family wedding down south that day, travelling down the Friday, coming back up early doors on the Sunday morning. Do we think the games after the split will be mainly Sunday’s? Be fecking gutted if it’s the last OF game and they have it on the sat lunchtime. I should be home about 7-8 in the morning of the 26th so just have to hope and pray it’s a Sunday game

If the title race is still as tight as it currently is you'd guess that the derby game will be the first game of the split.

That weekend is free of having any European games the week before so Friday night, Saturday and Sunday are options

Hard to tell at the moment probably a home game as well unless it is against them

If the title race is still as tight as it currently is you'd guess that the derby game will be the first game of the split.
This..... snpolice Scotland will want this done and out of the way immediately;due to the poets complete inability to behave;and their own inability to track down the mhanks responsible!!

Not quite the same thing, but my wife has booked us to go on a cruise on the second week of Euro 2020. Fucking stupid boot

You're gonna be home at 7 in the morning after travelling from down south?!

You're gonna be home at 7 in the morning after travelling from down south?!
Yep leaving around 10pm stop for an hour about 2.30 then back up the road. I’m not drinking anyway so no point in wasting money on a hotel room for the sat night for no reason

I know I know, it’s the split and impossible to tell, but we have to attend a family wedding down south that day, travelling down the Friday, coming back up early doors on the Sunday morning. Do we think the games after the split will be mainly Sunday’s? Be fecking gutted if it’s the last OF game and they have it on the sat lunchtime. I should be home about 7-8 in the morning of the 26th so just have to hope and pray it’s a Sunday game
Write to Rangers and explain this too them. They're very accommodating when possible.

Back