Weekend of First old firm game next season?

Thomas Bryce

Official Ticketer
I know it's probably guesswork but would there be a set weekend for this game? Recently it's been September but dates slightly vary. Would there be a chance of it on August 31st? Asking as I'm flying out to Magaluf at 3 pm that day!! International weekend on the 6th also.

govwalker

I reckon it will be Sunday 1st Sept.

I fly out for a week in Vegas on Sat 31st August.

13 of us Ooofffttt.

First night will turn into an early hours Sash Bash if it is :D.

Treble Kings

I know it's probably guesswork but would there be a set weekend for this game? Recently it's been September but dates slightly vary. Would there be a chance of it on August 31st? Asking as I'm flying out to Magaluf at 3 pm that day!! International weekend on the 6th also.
We're a lot of things on FF, but none of us is Russell Grant, ffs...

Thomas Bryce

Official Ticketer
September 2019

Sunday 1st
Saturday 14th
Sunday 22nd
Saturday 28th

October 2019

Sunday 6th

While the default date is a Saturday those are the days the game will fall on if they schedule it within at period based on existing European dates
If(when) European results go our way.

Broxibear1873

September 2019

Sunday 1st
Saturday 14th
Sunday 22nd
Saturday 28th

October 2019

Sunday 6th

While the default date is a Saturday those are the days the game will fall on if they schedule it within at period based on existing European dates
Your a great poster to have on here mate. Your knowledge is both brilliant and helpful. Love reading your posts

Deezy

I get back from Lanzarote early hours of the morning on the 1st if it falls that day, thats my birthday weekend so would be buzzing if it's that day

Sunday 22nd September.

I hope it's not 1st Sept. as some of us have a big cultural event on the Saturday, and I don't fancy the idea of leaving the house at 5.30 am on the Sunday (I'm too old to do what I used to do and carry on all night)

The_Seal

I reckon it will be Sunday 1st Sept.

I fly out for a week in Vegas on Sat 31st August.

13 of us Ooofffttt.

First night will turn into an early hours Sash Bash if it is :D.
This was us last year. Flew from Manchester on the same date for a week. Playing the scum at there shithole. Get to the las vegas supporters club. Great bear's. Also prepare, it's going to be f**king roasting lol. Enjoy

This was us last year. Flew from Manchester on the same date for a week. Playing the scum at there shithole. Get to the las vegas supporters club. Great bear's. Also prepare, it's going to be f**king roasting lol. Enjoy
Sounds minted lol.

It was middle of October when I went before in 2009.

Currently lying by the pool in scorchio Tenerife as we speak :cool::D