Weird stat from last night

Makes you wonder why Tillman bothered jumping as he had probably never out-jumped a keeper before.
Makes you wonder why Roofe shot from his own half having never scored from there before.

I hope this isn't true.

I can't be arsed with the lunatics on here using it as another stick to beat him with.

Edit: It isn't true. Just checked his 2nd v Rapid was just outside.
A striker who scores all his goals inside the box has never been a problem.
Gerd Muller Loyal. :cool:

Another? What does he get beat with now? Haven't seen anything but pure love for him on here for a couple of seasons now

Either way it's false
Thought this might interest you :)) :))

Thought this might interest you :)) :))

Jesus Christ. If you don't laugh you'll greet.

Would be interesting to know the stats of inside/outside goals. I’d imagine very few players score from outside the box.

Aaah is this the such valued insight we get from the mainstream media that posters argue should be allowed access to the club?

Should be banned for failing to check basic things.

Listening on the radio and the commentator said when Morelos took a shot from around 20yds, “close, but Morelos has never scored from outside the box for Rangers”

Is this the case, nothing comes to mind if I’m honest but my memory is terrible.

Was quite surprised at that if true.
Porto touch and volley was outside the box

Porto touch and volley was outside the box
Isn't memory a funny thing. Just watched the highlights and it's a few yards inside the box.

Also I couldve sworn it came from a throw that was knocked onto Alfie. Completely wrong!

He’s scored numerous goals from outside the box. OP - you need to learn. The radio makes any old shit up about Rangers and Morelos is a target for abuse, mistreatment and lies from this country as the media is infested with outright Provo scum.

To be fair to the BBC they have only been collecting rangers stats for about 2 weeks

We didn't exist before that according to them

Back