Welcome back Kevin

McLean doing our game is more of a worry that will be a scrap and he is possibly the worst of the lot when it comes to watching our players getting hurt and ignoring it.

He has been far more biased against Rangers over the last 4 or 5 years than Kevin.

(before someone paiinfully nice dain the dignity says which ref would we be happy with well not many because most of our top refs cheat thats what makes them our top refs)

Beaton cheating against Stranraer who were 750/1 to win with 1 bookie was an example of it is now part of scottish football, in a way thats even worse because at least Clancy can say he started to panic as it was such a crucial game. Hugh Dallas done the same thing so did Calum Murray it can happen the place is evil... i think the reason Celtic/media/sfa are making so much noise about Alfie or our management teams behaviour is to keep the debate away from the ref and people picking/training refs. If both sides are unhappy with decisions/bans there cant be any corruption.

Il say it again we should be calling them cheats, its not right to leave it up too a young manager that obviously does not want to be seen as a bad loser outside of Scotland. We either take on the refs and make it clear we know whats going on, that means all of us fans, players, all of the management team, ex players, board.... or we do what we have done recently and accept it let the refs corrupt this title and the next one and the next one.

They know he had a shocker on the 29th very unusual for the same ref to be handed two consecutive home games forthe same team, the sfa are in the middle of a shitstorm just now so just getting anything controversial out in one go

No doubt he'll be bending over backwards to help them again, the sfa really are a shower of useless ........

Questions need to be asked here and also why he's been allowed to referee another top flight game after his blatant cheating in the OF game ?

Further proof of blatant corruption here imo.

I hope he gets fucking hell of us for the rest of his refereeing days.

mentally challenged prick.

Steven "look at meeee !!!" McLean.

We'll need to get ourselves a couple of goals in front, to offset this clowns performance. As @Thornliebank_Bear has correctly pointed out, McLean will happily turn a blind eye to any Hearts thuggery and allow the game to descend into a scrap.

SFA fucking trolling us.

Well, we'll win the league anyway, ya bunch of cheats :)

I am still fizzing that mentally challenged bastard tried his hardest for us not to win!

You can put your house on in the unlikely event they struggle he will bail them out, can see a half time full time reverse in that game.

Just noticed that Kevin Clancy is back at Parkhead this weekend for their game v Ross County. No doubt, he will feel very much at home. It is Steve McLean for our Sunday trip to Tynecastle

Attending his chapel Saturday and Sunday. Devout without a doubt.

Could you IMAGINE if Beaton got our next home game after the break after last Christmas when he was getting threats from the mhanks?

Tom Boyd would be making another documentary!

There are genuinely Tim’s out there that think he is against them. He, and I assume his brother with his ST at Parkhead, is part of the wider conspiracy to stop the 10......

I hope they boo him and call him a cheat. He’ll be wondering what the hell he has to do to win them over.

I said to my old man after the game I wonder if they’ll regret playing their St Aloysius Card in December but it seems they can play it as and when required. He’ll no doubt get Ibrox as well.

That’s crazy even by Scottish standards. The guy openly tried to cheat us on the 29th and now he gets handed his favourite team straight off the back of it.

the SFA are literally sticking two fingers up at us, while the mentally challengeds giggle in the background.

No they're not.
They're kicking up a stink in the media because one of their own was cited by one of their own.
The whole disciplinary process will be changed because of this one citing, mark my words.

When I saw him refereeing the cup tie at Tannadice on Sunday, which was a high profile game, it became very obvious to me that the SFA has absolutely no shame. On the 29th of December we were not looking at one single incident where the referee made a 'misjudgement'. On that day there was an absolute category of refereeing 'errors' which even a rookie starting out his career doing an amateur game would not have made. It was so bad that neutral observers of my acquaintance felt that Mr Clancy seemed to be favouring one team. The really jaw dropping moment for me came when he awarded a free kick against Goldson who had just been the victim of a two footed tackle from Ryan Christie inside the home team's penalty box. If the SFA official in charge of refereeing did not ask Clancy to explain his decisions (which is obvious by his Tannadice appointment) then that individual needs to be asked for his reasons in not doing so.

Hasn't he got his own office at the sty?

Ony a matter of time until he takes the field wearing his tramps top. (Obviously the away strip to avoid a clash).

Good old Kevin. The first Savile goals is the winner, if RC equalise then he’ll make sure the next Savile goal is!!! Nothing surer.

Just look at his cheating against us on 29/12 where he tried to make this system work but failed miserably lol.

If ever there was an answer to the 'do you ever back celtç' thread, then this is a banker. Luckily I am not a gambler.

Wonder how his pre match briefing with Peter will go?

Will it be a case of ‘sorry boss, I tried everything’?

‘I’ll learn from this and it won’t happen again’

The irony is the mentally challengeds will be moaning like a fck at every decision against them no matter how dubious.

Back