Well done Alfredo Morelos

I notice he had a shot and it was on target, looks to have a bit of composure back as well.

I think we missed Alfie tonight before he came on. He holds the ball up better than a lot give credit for.

I also think the goal and the reaction of his team mates shows that Alfie's not finished at Ibrox.

Bear hugs all round for the wee man after scoring.

To be honest, even when his touch is off and he’s misfiring I still feel opposition defences in Europe are far more unsettled and on edge with Morelos up there than any of our other strikers.
Yeah felt that way myself. His movement and opening up space by going wide were a big improvement on Roofe's tonight. A lot of our best moves come from Morelos drifting out to the right and offering a different option.

Hopefully tonight gets him firing. Coming on in a big European game and making the difference and giving us a big win, should be a massive confidence boost.

Nothing better than seeing the lad smiling after a goal, it shows how much it means to him.
hopefully sorts him out and gets back to his old ways.

Super header and hope he smashes the record next week. Hope he carries his goal scoring form on now, I thought his overall play was excellent when he came on last night.

So glad Morelos got the all important goal. That’ll shut up some of the doubters on here who have written him off on more than one occasion. Indeed, some of the stick handed out has verged on the hateful. One can only wonder why?

So glad Morelos got the all important goal. That’ll shut up some of the doubters on here who have written him off on more than one occasion. Indeed, some of the stick handed out has verged on the hateful. One can only wonder why?

You are right. %^*& the haters, anyone with Rangers in their heart must surely love the wee guy and wish him nothing but joy, happiness and glory.

Well done Alfredo Morelos! Now, kick on and win us 55

Cracking cross and good finish. As others said and I've said many times before, we miss him when he's not on. The space he created for other players is where many of our goals for the likes of Kent and Arfield comes from, those wee pockets are exploited by good players but it's Morelos causing them by pulling players about.

This 1000%

Has he been HIS best, no. “Dismal” etc? Thats laughable.

Honestly there are some who just can't take to him. Hes playing more as a false 9 this year. Its obviously tactical and its intended to free up space. Its harder to mark our front 3, when they can play anywhere across the pitch... but thats not really good enough for some. For some if he doesnt score hes shite. Its that black and white.

Now im not going to lie and say hes been excellent, he hasn't. Hes had a few good games and a few poor games, but hes held to the highest standard of any of our players. I just dont understand how bears can feel anything but admiration for his achievements in a Rangers Jersey, when he was signed for £1M to be a backup to freaking Herrera.

The biggest thing his critics should take out of last night is, no matter what you think of him, we have options now and Gerrard will utilise them. Its a win win. He plays well and delivers, he starts. If he doesnt, we have options. Thats how it should be. Alfie shouldn't be expected to carry us on his own.

Back