Well done Kilmarnock

Caught on live tele, caught by other Killie fans, cause it's Alfredo though it's "alleged".
Wish every corrupted journo in this country nothing but ill.

Fairly sure they need to use the word alleged to cover their arses as no one has yet been found guilty?

1. Please quote my call for a comment on anything to do with the investigation.
2. Morelos is being attacked now, every game, he needs explicit support now.

1.) ANY mention of the word 'Racism' from Rangers in any context could be deemed to potentially influence investigations. We are a Scottish and British institution, there will be Rangers fans at Police Scotland.
2.) Morelos needs support? How do you know that Morelos is not getting support? What you really mean is 'I want a statement' and your point has nothing to do with support for Morelos - the club will be vehemently supporting him, as they should do.

Regardless, you're nitpicking for the sake of it. You know I'm right.

Caught on live tele, caught by other Killie fans, cause it's Alfredo though it's "alleged".
Wish every corrupted journo in this country nothing but ill.

Legally it has to be called alleged. They could catch a gunman shooting someone and have evidence of it happening but until there is a conviction then it has to be reported as alleged.

Very similar to a certain politician who will be in court shortly.

Now we know the media spin it when it is our fans but that's just their hatred for all things Rangers and they are technically breaking the law by not using the word alleged.

1.) ANY mention of the word 'Racism' from Rangers in any context could be deemed to potentially influence investigations. We are a Scottish and British institution, there will be Rangers fans at Police Scotland.
2.) Morelos needs support? How do you know that Morelos is not getting support? What you really mean is 'I want a statement' and your point has nothing to do with support for Morelos - the club will be vehemently supporting him, as they should do.

Regardless, you're nitpicking for the sake of it. You know I'm right.
1. It's a criminal investigation, into whether the suspect committed the offence or not and to build a case for potential prosecution. What constitutes racism at that time is not under investigation either by the polis or the authorities if they looked at their response processes. Our call would not influence the criminal case, it's a matter of laws.
2. Morelos needs public support, too. The public need to know that Alfie is not alone in this and that the club will do everything it can, not just what it feels comfortable with, to support their staff. The prevailing zeitgeist (apologies, couldn't come up with anything better) is that Morelos is a wrong 'un, brings it all on himself and deserves everything he gets.
3. I'm 'nitpicking' to counter the lazy arguments on here endorsing the status quo.

Last edited:
Legally it has to be called alleged. They could catch a gunman shooting someone and have evidence of it happening but until there is a conviction then it has to be reported as alleged.

Very similar to a certain politician who will be in court shortly.

Now we know the media spin it when it is our fans but that's just their hatred for all things Rangers and they are technically breaking the law by not using the word alleged.
Again, a replied already to someone else, they are still c*nts.

Mate, I cannot fathom just how stupid people can be to not get this. It pains me.
I think it’s just desperation to have a go at Rangers more than anything. There’s not a thread on here nowadays but people are blaming something on Rangers.

Definitely.

But I think it is significant in all honesty, coming from a Kilmarnock fan who heard it first hand is really significant in my opinion.

It should have been reported that way mate.
We had the Aberdeen fan earlier in the season reported by his own too.

Then we have the filth who seem to think Morelos should be racially abused and will attempt to cover for those who abuse him.

A club like no other indeed.

ALLEGED, becoming one of the most used words in Scottish football, where rangers are concerned.
If its goingdown a police route with pending investigation/prosecution, it must be worded as alleged or it would be classed and prejudicial against the case, probably letting the perpetrator walk free.

If its goingdown a police route with pending investigation/prosecution, it must be worded as alleged or it would be classed and prejudicial against the case, probably letting the perpetrator walk free.

I genuinely can't believe anyone still needs that explained to them.

It’s a sad reflection on the way we exist these days for us to be praising a club for doing what any right headed people should do.

I know Alfie won’t be the only player receiving racial abuse in Scotland but he is high profile and authorities should be citing him as a prime example of what is wrong in society. Shouting ‘black basturt’ at him is the tip of the iceberg really. For a start nobody else gets refereed the way he does. Compare his booking for diving the other night with dicker’s free pass. Compare it with the tramp johnson’s effort a couple of games back. Compare it with the druggie‘s at Hamilton? No bookings.

He gets kicked to Fcuk most games without any protection but if he so much as farts in the wrong direction or has the audacity to celebrate a goal he’s in the book.

Alfie can be a tit at times but nothing merits the hassle he gets which I believe is just a more subtle form of racism.

Back