Well done Kris Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris Boyd has talked a lot of p1sh over the last few years but I have to say he hit the nail on the FFKKIN head with that comment.

Was just about to post the very same.

You'll be binned in the morning Boydy for telling the truth.

Only thing you didn't say the media treatment of him is bordering on Racism.

Nah I wouldn't say so ANY successful Rangers player would get the same treatment, its all about getting him out the game.

Finally a punter calling out for what it is .A press campaign to withchhunt Alfie .
Boydy looks and sounds raging with the officials performance this is the worst referee / linesman performance I've ever seen SG should be kicking his door down at HT

Superb from Boyd , shut the cow and sky up immediately , wasn’t even an argument back etc about showing it because it’s embarrassing and they got clamped

outstanding big man

I came on to post this exact thread.

Also noticed how after he said they wouldnt be talking about it if it wasn't Alfie, they changed the subject.

Superb from Boyd , shut the cow and sky up immediately , wasn’t even an argument back etc about showing it because it’s embarrassing and they got clamped

outstanding big man

its little things like this that helps in the agenda against us, puts them right back in their place and shows them for what they are, bias dirty mentally challenged propaganda

We have all said Alfie reffed to a different standard......they hate him with passion....so Alfie stick a couple in the net second half .....

JqmTICA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back