Well done ross county.

Will try and save this thread and the OP dignity.

Liz once visited Dingwall............maybe.

Well done Ross County. I used to play for their youth team when i was 14 so usually check how they're doing.

They do incredibly well / no question extremely impressive what they have achieved given their circumstances but sadly county offer nothing to the premier league

Small crowds / lack of travelling support / increased travel for the rest of the teams & fans going up there to a stadium that feels like some kinda preseason ground

Really hope eventually we get expanded league / reduced games v teams of that stature

Let’s be honest , hard to get excited about any games v Ross county at Ibrox or Dingwall

St.Mirren can leap frog Hamilton on goal difference if they beat Livi,it's 1-1 at the moment Halkett sent off for Livi and Hamilton losing to Motherwell.

They do incredibly well / no question extremely impressive what they have achieved given their circumstances but sadly county offer nothing to the premier league

Small crowds / lack of travelling support / increased travel for the rest of the teams & fans going up there to a stadium that feels like some kinda preseason ground

Really hope eventually we get expanded league / reduced games v teams of that stature

Let’s be honest , hard to get excited about any games v Ross county at Ibrox or Dingwall

There’s a lot worse setups in Scotland than County. In fact there’s worse setups in the SPL.

Their average gate is better than Hamilton Accies, on a par with the likes of St Johnstone and not that far behind Dundee Hibs.

I get the distance issue right enough but it is what it is. I’d imagine Stevie G will raise an eyebrow when he rocks up in Dingwall.

Back