Well done the Bear on Clyde SSB last night.

I listened a couple of weeks ago, when Leeds were sniffing around Kent.

A 'Bear' called in to say he'd absolutely take the £10 million. Spend £7m of that on Ferguson and Boyle and be ecstatic.
That’s the level of knowledge of some supporters.

Some people are genuinely, genuinely baffling.

The same patter has already started with Hagi as we had with Kent early last season and Barasic before that. Not saying he's for a fact going to reach those levels, but there are some headcases already wanting him binned.

Our fans have me despairing at times.
Any of the tims aka “bears” reading this want tell us if they have the same discussion on “your” players, you know, trying to punt them so easily. Do you have this on your website as I’d never look.

Only thing that baffles me more than folk who listen to it is the folk who actually phone it.

I can't imagine any reason that would ever exist that would make me want to spend time phoning a radio station to share my opinions about football with Hugh Keevins.

I've done it for years I didn't listen ... then I seen topics put up on here about RC ...

I can remember bums on seats and were you at the game caller.

I thought dont listen it will die a death ... it didn't its still here still peddling same old s**t.

So last couple of years started listening again I know a few of the callers and at first thought wtf are you doing ... i called one he said if I don't they get away with they're s**t.

Maybe it's time a few more bears stated calling in cause it ain't going away.

And older guys like myself aint into podcasts and downloading stuff.

It’s still reeks of the Celtic aghenda with Keevins there sadly but Gordon Duncan as host makes is a far better place than it was under the poison of jim delahunt or paul cooney.

it’s still a rats nest mind you and if as a Rangers fan you like being offended and enjoy self flagellation then make yourself a regular listener or occasional caller.

It’s still reeks of the Celtic aghenda with Keevins there sadly but Gordon Duncan as host makes is a far better place than it was under the poison of jim delahunt or paul cooney.

it’s still a rats nest mind you and if as a Rangers fan you like being offended and enjoy self flagellation then make yourself a regular listener or occasional caller.
Hugh Keevins has no morals or scruples, he's been around for the last five decades.
He knew and he knows.
Just another of the pig farmer's lackies.

Apologies for going off topic - but does anyone know what the odds were on a 0-4 score last night ?
I didn't have that bet on by the way- wish I had of course
<a href="https://ibb.co/YDVyH6D">
v-Whitehill-Welfare-12th-Dec-20040001

Only thing that baffles me more than folk who listen to it is the folk who actually phone it.

I can't imagine any reason that would ever exist that would make me want to spend time phoning a radio station to share my opinions about football with Hugh Keevins.

I called a number of times years ago. I was able to trick Shoo and Delacunt. Started off by asking them if the non payment of NI/tax that saw Rangers go into receivership was the sole responsibility of Craig White or was it Rangers responsibility as he represented them. They both agreed with me that it was Rangers that ultimately had responsibility.

I then said that this being the case they must agree that Celtic is responsible for the Boys Club scandal.

After a quick pause Shoo said they didnt follow my logic. End of conversation.

On another occasion I challenged Shoo who said the league was over after we had just gone 21 points clear with 7 games remaining. I told him the league wouldnt be won till the following week and all he was doing was trying to spoil the party. He asked me why I thought he was doing this. I replied, "because you're a Celtic supporter"!

We all know RC is biased but some of us try to fight back. Just ignoring their propaganda doesnt bother them.

Back