Well done young man

I remember doing a similar thing and getting a free ball.

A tad more risky though, it was at Greenfield Park (Shettleston's ground) and we used to wait for the ball to go over the wall into the spare ground where the old glass factory was. They paid a guy to chase us through piles of bricks and broken glass as well, fun times :))

He will have head of security marching through the stand for him , only joking that's just rangers that happens after a kid keeps a ball that lands in the BF

Applauding thievery are we? Very unstaunch. That ball's probably worth about 100 quid. Off with his hands I say, little bloody toerag.
I think that's the punishment if you do it at St.James' Park these days.

• Haha
Reactions: TN8
This doesn't sit right with me. Its theft. And he appears to be aided and abetted by quite a few adults ushering him to safety. Its to be assumed that he was with a parent/ guardian. They should have kicked the ball back on and then kicked the wee scallywags arse.

Applauding thievery are we? Very unstaunch. That ball's probably worth about 100 quid. Off with his hands I say, little bloody toerag.
He’s nicked the ball and no c.unt can catch him, fucking sign the wee Git!

Love it. Sure it’s theft but… actually I don’t know how I justify it, but still funny as fúck :))

I remember doing a similar thing and getting a free ball.

A tad more risky though, it was at Greenfield Park (Shettleston's ground) and we used to wait for the ball to go over the wall into the spare ground where the old glass factory was. They paid a guy to chase us through piles of bricks and broken glass as well, fun times :))

Brave man at the town’s park Gary lol

Me and my mates would turn up to the local youth team games pretending we were school pals of players and then scoof one of the balls they brought in the big net bags.

Karma then struck us one day when we kicked it on top of a public toilet roof and couldn't get it back.B-)

I must be a miserable cnt or still on a rage from Sunday or both, but I don't find this funny or admirable in the slightest. Quite the opposite.

Funny how some people can look at kids doing immoral, anti-social sh!t and go, 'aaawwww!!!! Isn't that so cute.' Naw it isny. Battering fck out of bus shelters and everything else within stick distance (metal fences a favourite), smashing other folks property while screaming like banshees everywhere they go, 'och it's just weans being weans'. Naw it isny. Might be your scummy reprobates but they ain't mine. There's a thing called 'knowing how to behave in society' that you're supposed to teach them ya degenerate fn wasters. Everything given to you and you're scrawny rats from the day you're born, and this is the humans you turn out to be? This is the contribution to society that you're parenting dragging up skills can muster?

Right, We better maul this mob tonight, coz now on top of everything else, I've just spent fortunes online on christmas presents last night and had to fork out another grand on boat related crap (aye ahno, Break Out Another Thousand), and I don't think I can stand another week of me in this mood.

Win by 2 against these racist pigs and then I can revert back to my usual barely sufferable pr!ck levels. :)) Not too much to ask now is it? Otherwise everyone round me needs to suffer the rants of a mad-man possessed, including me.

Have often wondered why players in eg a CLF dont kick a few balls from the game into where there fans are...Rapped on the knuckles maybe but am sure they would gladly pay for replacements.

Back