Well said John Rankine on Pacific Quay

Grampian Bear

Official Ticketer
Listening BBC Pacific Quay earlier, I know I know but was in the car.
Of course talking about their fav subject Alfredo and controversy, dive against the Sheep Yogi Hughes and Rankine thought it was a pen but ref bottled it as he would have to send off Considine as well so he took the easy option , certainly not a booking and players should go down if they feel contact in the box. But Rankine did say who was the ref again, was it Tim Clancy ! .
But then the program returned to type when the prick host David Currie said if it had been against St Mirren he would've got the pen maybe even 2 , as some guy from St Boo was also on.

Since all the relentless hysteria about us getting 4 penalties in one game, every decision that has gone to the SFA panel we've lost.
Even though all 3 we should have won.

It's not just the on field referees who are scared to give us anything.

Listening BBC Pacific Quay earlier, I know I know but was in the car.
Of course talking about their fav subject Alfredo and controversy, dive against the Sheep Yogi Hughes and Rankine thought it was a pen but ref bottled it as he would have to send off Considine as well so he took the easy option , certainly not a booking and players should go down if they feel contact in the box. But Rankine did say who was the ref again, was it Tim Clancy ! .
But then the program returned to type when the prick host David Currie said if it had been against St Mirren he would've got the pen maybe even 2 , as some guy from St Boo was also on.

Seemingly a good Rangers man. My bro worked with a relative of Johns.

Clancy has twice in succession refereed Morelos differently to anyone else on the park .

It was blatantly obvious at Pittodrie and then again at Ibrox.

Clancy seems to have a dislike for our Columbian goal machine , 10 minutes into the new season told us that.

Rankine and Hughes gave honest and correct opinions on the Morelos incident. McGinn came across as a bitter wee Tim and implied Alfie is always fouling and diving. Currie was just a prick and tried to change the subject when Rankine was supporting Morelos. He obviously is a hater or is getting worked from the back and insecure in his ability to host the show in a proper fashion.

No ones convincing me if that if we score the pen and they're down to 10 men that we don't go on and win the game. Not to say we were playing well but we did create a number of half chances and a few situations where just choosing the right pass would have led to 1v1s.

Absolutely right, remember Dembele diving everyweek, not a peep

Not just Dembele, the boy Christie is awful for it as well. Every game against us when he played for the sheep he would have 1-2 blatant dives a game. Since getting in to the Scums first team he has continued with his diving, not a peep from anyone except Alex Rae who pointed it out one night on SSB, only for Hugh Keevins to change the subject.

It was a Penalty at time and still is.....seen it clear as day in Broomloan Stand. Clear hand across impeding Morelos and was a penalty/red card and that’s without a replay.

Nacho is the only public figure here to actually say what the fans are saying......how can there be impartiality in SFA when the director of one of your biggest clubs runs things.

No person affiliated with any club past or present should be working for SFA - FACT

It's not often you will see eight yellow cards for the one team,on Tuesday we did.

Second half and Stevie May kicks the ball away,he's already sitting on a yellow,Clancy talks to him.

My best pal when I was a kid was John’s younger cousin. I remember him telling me his cousin played for Man Utd. He was a proper bluenose, was a great footballer as well.

It's not often you will see eight yellow cards for the one team,on Tuesday we did.

Second half and Stevie May kicks the ball away,he's already sitting on a yellow,Clancy talks to him.

I wonder what would have happened if one of our players did the same just to make Clancy look like a dick?

Since all the relentless hysteria about us getting 4 penalties in one game, every decision that has gone to the SFA panel we've lost.

The game's a bogey

Grew up on the same street as John.

Rangers leaning but more Man Utd. Great footballer.

They all know we are being cheated out of results but it suits them to shut up or say we aren't, the proof is there on video replay week after week.

Tell me this

Has it always been a case of having the same referee for a replay that did the initial tie?

It just doesn't seem right to me

We get the penalty and score, they down to 10 men & after that their whole game plan is out the window. Mind you knowing that swine of a ref he would have had about 70odd minutes to level it up, which he would have done.

Guys are you’s talking about John Rankin the former Hibs player that scored that goal against Boruc?
Excellent never knew he was a bear,seen him running in Cumbernauld a good few time.
Good,if i found out he was a poet,then I was going to run him over

thats what happens when liewell gets his puppets into office

Back