Well said MB to the written press

I loved his comments referencing his time in England and likely Brazil that celebrating a goal was NEVER a thing.
Love him! Love we have a group of MEN back wearing our jersey, look out haters because there’s a lot more than a shh action to offend you on its way. 56 will end every park bench in the Greater Glasgow area and beyond and next time we won’t be paying

He should know by now that Scotland is one of the most bitter and twisted nations on the planet, filled with a large section of society who are carrying about the biggest chip on their shoulders.
And Not to forget the biggest cover up of CSA in British Sporting History ,

Said it for years, the media, authorities, politicians are killing the game up here, they cannot talk the country up as a nation, they can't promote what's good about Scottish football, they only ever look for negative bile, point scoring exercises, childish digs, bad news stories. They've wrecked the sport completely

Said it for years, the media, authorities, politicians are killing the game up here, they cannot talk the country up as a nation, they can't promote what's good about Scottish football, they only ever look for negative bile, point scoring exercises, childish digs, bad news stories. They've wrecked the sport completely
Should that not be up to the SPFL to lead that line of questioning?

All it takes is having a few training days where they request that pundits/journalists do better to promote the game. Obviously you don't want them calling a Zebra a Lion, but within reason keep things on topic and work together promotion the game.

The truth is the media muppets can't talk about football, as they don't have a clue about the game. Also, why write about the positive aspects of a game when you can continue an agenda against one club, and especially, one player.

Sinister the way Morelos is continually portrayed.

True and not so true.
If you had seen how they were reporting The Filth in autumn, you would have thought they were in with a chance of winning the Champions League.
When in fact they were being rinsed rotten by a club Rangers had put to the sword only a few months before.
They choose their targets according to their bias, they are thus worthless in their objectivity and irrelevant as a source of information.

Remember when Warburton hammered Hibs at Easter Road that wee nyaff at the BBC wanted to talk about bad fans singing songs.

I’m sure it’s all a coincidence that new Rangers managers have to put up with this crap whilst the new C.ltic manager is hailed as the new Pep.

The truth is the media muppets can't talk about football, as they don't have a clue about the game. Also, why write about the positive aspects of a game when you can continue an agenda against one club, and especially, one player.

Sinister the way Morelos is continually portrayed.
I was listening to David Edgar yesterday on heart and hand say exactly your first sentence. They don’t talk about tactics only drama. Example for me is Beale asked Kent to do a specific job on Snodgrass, none of the media pick up on it and talk drama.

Another other fan celebrates to the away fans its banter. Any of our players do it, its called out as being stupid, inciting violence, idiots or in some cases they get a second yellow and sent off.

Yet its just top bants for everyone else.

They just cannot see past their own hypocrisy.

They don't think they've wrecked the sport. The noise they make ensures no-one challenges their team and they rack up title after title along with cups. What do they care? Winning is all they care about, however it comes about.

Remember when Warburton hammered Hibs at Easter Road that wee nyaff at the BBC wanted to talk about bad fans singing songs.

I’m sure it’s all a coincidence that new Rangers managers have to put up with this crap whilst the new C.ltic manager is hailed as the new Pep.
He's not the new Pep. He taught Pep. And also helped end apartheid according to one of their bloggers.

Michael Beale has been reading FollowFollow judging by this quote: :))

"I always feel we are a bit glass half empty rather than glass half full when we talk about football. I think we can talk up our game much better than we do.”

Back