Well said MB to the written press

If someone you met in everyday life done that to you after asking them a question you would be thinking "rude cvnt"
Nonsense, I'd just assume they were replaying things over and over in their head so they could give me an honest answer to my question.

"Nice day, eh?"

Looks at floor. Nice day? is it a nice day? The suns out, and its not raining, so that's nice. On the other hand it is very cold. But I did have Cheerios for breakfast. And Pop tarts MMMM, Pop Tarts. Nice day?All things considered, it's more mediocre than nice. Yes, that's the honest answer. Mediocre.

Looks up. "It's medio...where'd he go?"

They don't think they've wrecked the sport. The noise they make ensures no-one challenges their team and they rack up title after title along with cups. What do they care? Winning is all they care about, however it comes about.
I'm not just talking about the poets, it's widespread. Our own country hates itself to death. Anything good is not news to them. They should be bigging the game up, maybe badgering sky, BT etc re TV rights, anything that promotes Scottish football and help attract better deals, players, managers into the country

Football is part sport part entertainment and Morelos’ job is to score goals and entertain the fans. Seems to me he did both the other night. Im sure the league sponsors won’t be complaining about the coverage he gets.

The Sun spoke with a body language expert who's decided that he stares at the ground as he's replaying the game in his head so he can give honest answers to the questions.
What a great guy he is!!!

Brilliant, every cant knows he’s checking his shoelaces.

We won, there was no VAR controversy so something had to be focused on.
Exactly my thoughts. Let's find a negative angle instead of focusing on how good we were. Why is there never this type of focus on the tims. The press very rarely focus on any VAR decisions in their games unless of course they are to their detriment.

Said it for years, the media, authorities, politicians are killing the game up here, they cannot talk the country up as a nation, they can't promote what's good about Scottish football, they only ever look for negative bile, point scoring exercises, childish digs, bad news stories. They've wrecked the sport completely
Bang on. Been saying it for years, and it's not just around football, this country spends more time moaning and looking to point fingers or blame others than it does focussing on self improvement or celebrating anything positive.

It's almost like any real acknowledgement of success would act as an indicator that we aren't being oppressed or cheated or victimised or persecuted, so that narrative can't be allowed to bed in.

The amount of media focus just in the last few weeks around our games and decisions or innocuous incidents is genuinely beyond parody. It's fcking neurotic, psychotic and downright sinister.

Last edited:
Tbh, I personally don't like it.

Generally speaking, since we have adopted such a media approach, any reporting involving us has got worse.

The club don't charge the press to attend press conferences anymore. They scrapped it this year.

Individual news companies are perfectly entitled to paywall their stuff though. There's nothing the club can do to stop that.

I quite like McCann on RTV, however he's landed himself in deep doo-doo now. Plenty of other ex-players who speak well around.
I liked McCann because he was honest, we don’t need things to be sugar coated, but to call a player an idiot is a bit much. Say he’s wrong by all means but use better language.

Another other fan celebrates to the away fans its banter. Any of our players do it, its called out as being stupid, inciting violence, idiots or in some cases they get a second yellow and sent off.

Yet its just top bants for everyone else.

They just cannot see past their own hypocrisy.
Or tying scarfs round posts or wiping your nose on a corner flag or a professional footballer standing in the away end waving a huge tricolour at the home support or hanging effigies of orange men from the stands or standing on the boarding taunting the home support just a few things that's happened against us not mentioning bad refereeing decisions that's cost us points & a cup final or cluggers having a free reign on Rangers player's never hear of any of this being reported just ignored but a Rngers player celebrates a goal & all hell breaks lose we either speak up about it as a club or hand in our resignation to resign from the league I think it's a 2 years you have to give notice .

Back