Wellington (NZ) based bears.

lowerhuttloyal

I used to be a member of the Wellington Loyal that met up back in the day at various pubs in the Wellington Region, unfortunately over time things just drifted apart with guys moving out of the area etc.

Are there any Rangers fans in the Wellington Region that are keen to meet up to celebrate the 55?

I used to be a member of the Wellington Loyal that met up back in the day at various pubs in the Wellington Region, unfortunately over time things just drifted apart with guys moving out of the area etc.

Are there any Rangers fans in the Wellington Region that are keen to meet up to celebrate the 55?

Very loyal, supporting the club from Wellington mate.

Top class.

There is still a club in Auckland, the Kiwi True Blues. And there are a few bears around the rest of the country too, including some who get together in Wellington to watch some of the games.

@lowerhuttloyal - you should join up with the Kiwi True Blues Facebook page (answer the questions to make sure your request is processed) and you'll see what's going on.

I'm not sure if there are any plans for Old Firm day in Wellington, but there's going to be a big gathering in Auckland for sure, COVID levels permitting.

There is still a club in Auckland, the Kiwi True Blues. And there are a few bears around the rest of the country too, including some who get together in Wellington to watch some of the games.

@lowerhuttloyal - you should join up with the Kiwi True Blues Facebook page (answer the questions to make sure your request is processed) and you'll see what's going on.

I'm not sure if there are any plans for Old Firm day in Wellington, but there's going to be a big gathering in Auckland for sure, COVID levels permitting.
Thanks for that Elbufalo, I will see about joining up on the Facebook page.

What are the Auckland plans? I'm not on Facebook but would be keen to join any celebrations

Saw a very recent post of a lot of lads getting together in Wellington on Kiwi True Blues - told my lad who’s also there to get involved. He’s primarily a Burnley fan but may look into it for the Old Firm game.

Saw a very recent post of a lot of lads getting together in Wellington on Kiwi True Blues - told my lad who’s also there to get involved. He’s primarily a Burnley fan but may look into it for the Old Firm game.
The Old firm will be on in the WELSH Bar at the bottom of courtney Place .

A lad called Mark Peters does a lot of the organising down there - should look him up

or get him to join the KIWI TRUE BLUES facebook group

I've got family all the way down in Invercargill and Greymouth so made up to see the lads celebrating there in Kiwi Country. We are the people!

Last edited:
Spent many happy tours of NZ. Enjoy the moment NZ bears. Would love to be there.you don't know how poisonous scotland has become.but we will overcome.

Back