Wemyss bay

Gazza0482

Anyone know where I can watch the game against them down in weymss bay? Booked it months before the fixtures were announced, cheers.

Try the Station Bar in the train station dude. Failing that, just up the road the Elbow Room in the Inverkip Hotel usually has the games on.

If you're in the Holiday park,it might be on in there,although mixed company might be a problem.

Wemyss bay has always been short of a decent pub. I live there for the first 18 years of my life but it has always surprised me the lack of a good pub in the place. The Wemyss bay hotel was the only option and was hardly handy.

Anyway as said probably the station bar is the best option or heading into Largs.

Head into Largs or Greenock.
You'll be fine in either of those towns.

Station Bar is fine. Our Supporters bus leaves from there. Easy walk down from your caravan/lodge...
You'll need a win and a spring in your step to get back up the hill though :)

Aye Station Bar, Rangers supporters club runs from there. Elbow room will show the game in Inverkip aswell, good wee boozer, you get the odd smart arse Tim in there making their Snyder wee comments though. Amazing how many of them come out to watch the Rangers.

Station Bar is fine. Our Supporters bus leaves from there. Easy walk down from your caravan/lodge...
You'll need a win and a spring in your step to get back up the hill though :)
This. Get there early and have a pint with the boys going up on the bus and then always a few hang on to watch the game there and await the bus returning.

Hoping to be up that weekend myself so hoping my seat on the bus is sorted :D

If you walk up the back of Wemyss Bay and down a road there's another smaller park called Kellybank – it's got a good wee pub in it, will mostly be bears on the day with no hassle and a good, friendly atmosphere.

If you walk up the back of Wemyss Bay and down a road there's another smaller park called Kellybank – it's got a good wee pub in it, will mostly be bears on the day with no hassle and a good, friendly atmosphere.
I used to work at Wemyss bay caravan park back in the day and I always remember that other park. Was like a secret.

Bought a stunning Rhodesian Ridgeback pup there...turn into the best dug I've ever had.

I used to work at Wemyss bay caravan park back in the day and I always remember that other park. Was like a secret.
Aye, it's changed quite a bit over the last few years. Owner has done a lot of work on the pub, has a new arcade, outside drinking area, park for kids etc.

Cleats in Gourock is a very safe haven for these fixtures, if you can blag your way in at the door that is (regulars only).

Stevie & Tony are the licensees btw.

Back