Wenger's rant to Mike Dean

Typical smarmy reply from a ref trying to get folk into more trouble, seems to be part of their job description from amateur to professional level.

No fan of Wenger but would back him with regards to Dean.

I would love it if some one from our club ranted at Thompson or Beaton like that the next time they cheat us (and they will)!

Looks like all the officials put in a near identical report, defeats the purpose if they're copying each others surely. Was Wenger justified in what he was saying? I can't remember the game.

Typical smarmy reply from a ref trying to get folk into more trouble, seems to be part of their job description from amateur to professional level.

No fan of Wenger but would back him with regards to Dean.

Bit of an over exaggeration but I get your point mate. It’s one of those ‘professions’ that are universally hated. The vast majority are decent guys in my experience, but it’s bellends like Dean, that ruin it for the rest. What a self important Twat.

Dean has always been a pri*k and often gives 50:50 against Arsenal and anybody apart from Man U Wenger doing what I wish we would say to our refs to be honest

It´s a sad state of affairs when someone can´t even voice a complaint, whether he spoke aggressively or not. I can´t see any swearing or threatening words in the accounts.
It should be a non-story as someone said, but he was banned for 3 games and fined more than the tims last few fines combined. (40,000)

wengers right.the decision was a disgrace.deans a legend in his own wee world. a cnut of a referee. arsenals wullie young.

Back