We're complicit in our own abuse by financing it

This boycott can only cause more harm than good.

We are already seeing the bad side of the boycott of buying the strips in that the younger generations of Rangers fans were not getting their strips and looking to replicate their favourite Rangers players. Now scum and premiership barca/real strips are far more visible through the country.

That boycott was required but it will take some time to recover from it. If you had your way you would stop a generation of 18-25 year old going away and falling in love with the club in an entirely different way. All because some folk want to act like a scorned wife.

Exactly mate.

Fans who want us to stay away from following Rangers - stopping young fans going away to enjoy watching Rangers - don't support Rangers unless you follow these strict rules.

A load of bollocks.

If anyone wants to stay at home, go shopping with the wife and let themselves be shouted down by other fans or political/religious groups then that is up to you. Don't expect me to do the same.

I will follow in the footsteps of my team, I will sing my songs, I will cheer louder than ever when Rangers score and I will celebrate harder than ever when Rangers win and I won't shut up about it and if it gets on the tits of other clubs fans and they try to shut me up then they can just fxxk off.

WATP.

I won't ever have a go at our fans for following Rangers it's in the blood its our own preference to go or not if you feel so strongly don't go and I would support you and likewise the other way too.

I can completely understand why fans follow follow to all the away games and I also understand why other fans don't. It's a personal choice and not an easy thing to stop doing if you have been in the habit of the away days. Personally I am VERY choosy as to what away games I attend and they don't add up to very many, but I wouldn't dare to try to tell anyone not to go just because I don't.:cool:

W.A.T.P.

Back