Wesley Sneijder packed on some weight

Surprised it doesn't happen more often. The boys commit their entire lives to training every day and eating perfectly. If that was me by the time I was retiring I'd be ready to get stuck into rubys and chineses every night.
Na, you'd still have enough credit in the bank to get stuck into the fanny for the next 10 years.

He looks like he'd lose oxygen undressing himself now.

I mean he still can pass a ball and looks to have a brain way ahead of his opponents but he’s getting chewed up in any semi decent amateur game as he clearly can’t run.

He said that his knee is destroyed and he can only do so much training and he loves his booze and that’s why he’s gained so much.

Exactly, doesn't look like either to me, though he does look overweight and is potentially obsese.
Okay maybe he’s not technically morbidly obese I was just trying to get across the shock of how fat he was compared to when he was a player.

Willie Wonka would ask for his factory returned if he gave his gobstopper back. Place would be shut in a fortnight due to all merchandise being eaten.

Back