West Brom Have A Go At Lennon Over Burke

You think they are going to spend anything like £30m? Even if they get the inflated prices being promoted by the Daily Record for their players, they ain’t spending it on replacements. They are bracing themselves for another season with no Champions League money and a load of compensation claims. Turnbull and Lowe are the replacement for McGregor and Tierney. Downsizing? You bet

I suspect there are a good few that won't go near them now that the bigot is at the helm again. Great news for us.

Even their hordes didn't want Lennon - it will make the meltdown at 55 all the sweeter as the knives will be out for their own board.

First it was Chelsea with
One of there youngsters now WBA with Burke surely English clubs must be reluctant to send players there on loan now

Burke put in one of the most hilarious performances I've ever seen against us in the last Old Firm game of the season. He's my current "I haven't seen anyone play this badly since..."

No, certainly not, but that wasn't my point.The point is that supposing they have 30 million to spend, our early business gives them a marker on how much they need to spend.A perfectly straightforward statement as far as I am concerned.

You think they are giving Neil Lennon 30 million? Lol

Stories like this will go round agents and players, it's not good publicity at all.

They haven't signed anyone yet despite allegedly having tried, and other clubs are unhappy with their conduct with loan players. The fact is Rodgers was a big draw, he was a good coach, and it seems players were looked after. Now with Lennon they have reports of sacking all the sports scientists and analysts, anger issues (would love to know what happened at Hibs), and players leaving in their droves. They are 2 weeks away from the first CL qualifier and don't have a full, fit defense.

Having a quick look on one of their forums (don't worry I washed my hands after) there's a lot of very unhappy fans. Long may it last!

There was a story on here about the Lurgan bigot having words with McGregor at half-time in the Old Firm game - anyone remember what was meant to have happened?

Not that he wasn't still shite but I thought Hayes was one of their less shite performers that day! Their whole midfield was astonishingly bad.

First half especially I noticed that anything Hayes touched turned to shit and he was in heated debate with whatever dud he was trying to link up with. It all made for good viewing.....:D:D:D:D

First half especially I noticed that anything Hayes touched turned to shit and he was in heated debate with whatever dud he was trying to link up with. It all made for good viewing.....:D:D:D:D

It's hard to believe it's the guts of the same team that used to turn up at Ibrox basically expecting a win. You almost wonder whether it might be down to a certain managerial change ;)

Just reaffirms and totally justifies our collective glee at TRLB getting that gig.

Every story that comes out about them right now is total embarrassment, and we haven't even kicked a ball this season!

Lets be honest here

West Brom spent a fortune on the guy.

He is rubbish

Rodgers gave them an out paying some of the wage and getting him some game time.

Lennon on seeing the guy is rubbish pushes him out.

it happens and while lennon is wee scrote he probably judged this guy correctly.

They are very quickly becoming club non grata as far as loan deals are concerned , their standing is at an all time low , long may it continue , giving tlb the managers job is a massive own goal .

Stories like this will go round agents and players, it's not good publicity at all.

They haven't signed anyone yet despite allegedly having tried, and other clubs are unhappy with their conduct with loan players. The fact is Rodgers was a big draw, he was a good coach, and it seems players were looked after. Now with Lennon they have reports of sacking all the sports scientists and analysts, anger issues (would love to know what happened at Hibs), and players leaving in their droves. They are 2 weeks away from the first CL qualifier and don't have a full, fit defense.

Having a quick look on one of their forums (don't worry I washed my hands after) there's a lot of very unhappy fans. Long may it last!
I believe he had a go at the players went right OTT and Kamberi who was near in tears reported him to Dempster.
Dempster met with him and he then had a right go at her including use of her sexuality as an insult.

He was suspended then negotiated his exit.

You think they are going to spend anything like £30m? Even if they get the inflated prices being promoted by the Daily Record for their players, they ain’t spending it on replacements. They are bracing themselves for another season with no Champions League money and a load of compensation claims. Turnbull and Lowe are the replacement for McGregor and Tierney. Downsizing? You bet
If they get into the champions league then they would spend money .but it is getting more difficult for Scottish clubs to do that.

Apparently Lennon also has some serious issues with the boy McGregor that stems all the way back to when Lennon was taking the youths/reserves, I have a funny feeling he will try to get rid of him.
Probably something to do with his family all being bluenoses and orangemen.

It's hard to believe it's the guts of the same team that used to turn up at Ibrox basically expecting a win. You almost wonder whether it might be down to a certain managerial change ;)

I think Rodgers leaving knocked the absolute stuffing out of them and when they saw who their new manager was they probably just wanted the season over with, and us beating them in the last match hasn't helped their (lack of) belief in Lennon I wouldn't imagine..

The guy is a bully and it's a recurring theme with Lennon which each club he's been too. He was singling Burke out in his rants and getting him to clean the 1st team boots from what I was told.

The same was happening at hibs with Kamberi, but he finally stood up for himself and spat in Lennon's face, which lead to the office incident with Dempster and eventually his sacking.

Liverpool no longer work with them because of Gerrard.

Chelsea no longer work with them after how they treated Musonda.

Borussia Dortmund angered over the treatment of Toljan.

PSG angered over the treatment of Weah as was the player himself.

Now West Brom...

The mentally challengeds sure know how to burn bridges

And CCTV images

The guy is a bully and it's a recurring theme with Lennon which each club he's been too. He was singling Burke out in his rants and getting him to clean the 1st team boots from what I was told.

The same was happening at hibs with Kamberi, but he finally stood up for himself and spat in Lennon's face, which lead to the office incident with Dempster and eventually his sacking.

He sounds a real treat. What player is going to want to work under that?

It is all going to blow up and I cannot fucking wait.

According to Scott Bain, and I spoke to him so first hand, the majority of players don't have any respect for Lennon and don't enjoy his training at all, the first couple of weeks everything was ok but it soon became apparent Lennon was out of his depth.

I give it until December.

Popcorn's current peaceful, happy chappie persona will not last the pre-season before he goes tonto me thinks, and what fun viewing it shall be :p:p

Oh and expect a deflection story to appear shortly. Wonder what it will be this time another dismissal of an Arsenal non-offer perhaps

Lenny is the poundshop manager. He is cheap, won’t last long and will be binned.

Here’s hoping the meltdown is VERY public and expensive for the scum.

I think we are crowing far too quickly here. They could end up taking in say £3m, £8-10m, £10-12m, £10m for the above plus the ludicrous £20m rumour for Tierney. If all of a sudden they have £30m of that to spend we can’t take anything for granted. It’s nice to see bad news stories about them but it’s premature to think their whole summer is going tits up as that other thread has been suggesting. It’s only June still.

Tierney won’t pass a medical - this is a fact. The Tim’s know it!

Ntcham and Edouard are the ones being touted about for a move.

Also expect Sinclair to get a loan move to Hull

It is all going to blow up and I cannot fucking wait.

According to Scott Bain, and I spoke to him so first hand, the majority of players don't have any respect for Lennon and don't enjoy his training at all, the first couple of weeks everything was ok but it soon became apparent Lennon was out of his depth.

I give it until December.

That's quite a revelation mate. I assume you must be quite close to Bain for him to give you that kind of honesty.

I was doing cartwheels when they gave him the job for this very reason, those players will have been used to Rodgers, who like it or not is a highly talented coach and would have been doing everything at the absolute top level. The difference to this wee fud will be night and day, and when the players have him sussed (already have by the sound of it) it rarely ends well.

This really could be our year.

Back