West Brom Have A Go At Lennon Over Burke

Clyde now saying celtic did West Brom a favor by taking Burke on loan. No explanation as to why West Brom would say that though.
They’re a bit worried about the whereabouts of David Turnbull and think something’s gone wrong. Usual dhims calling in talking shoite as per....

Clyde now saying celtic did West Brom a favor by taking Burke on loan. No explanation as to why West Brom would say that though.
They’re a bit worried about the whereabouts of David Turnbull and think something’s gone wrong. Usual dhims calling in talking shoite as per....

Turnbulls agents apparently still hawking him round England although could just be rumours.

Roger Hannah putting his very best spin on the situation.

Pretty sure WBA are entitled to loan a £15m player to a club with ambitions to win silverware and play in Europe and expect the player to be developed and be used correctly.

Loans are meant to be beneficial for all parties. In this case nobody has benefited because Burke didn't apply himself and Celtic mismanaged him.

Anything that tarnishes their reputation for managing loans has to be good news though.

Pretty sure WBA are entitled to loan a £15m player to a club with ambitions to win silverware and play in Europe and expect the player to be developed and be used correctly.

Loans are meant to be beneficial for all parties. In this case nobody has benefited because Burke didn't apply himself and Celtic mismanaged him.

Anything that tarnishes their reputation for managing loans has to be good news though.

Burke is a bevvy merchant, I wonder if it had something to do with that.

he also said the scottish writers only vote for scottish players in their end of the year awards is that true if so they should be mocked

It is all going to blow up and I cannot fucking wait.

According to Scott Bain, and I spoke to him so first hand, the majority of players don't have any respect for Lennon and don't enjoy his training at all, the first couple of weeks everything was ok but it soon became apparent Lennon was out of his depth.

I give it until December.
Then it's up to us to help him on his way.

Lennon is a dinosaur. He goes nuclear too early and the players wont like that. BR had the beggars as a professional football outfit. He has ripped up the backroom staff. They could go backwards.

We need to win all our games up to (and including) the game against them. He does not thrive under pressure, we must get our 'boot' on their 'throats' and never lift it all season. We can do this!

Many said at the time Rodgers left that he was the filth's high water mark.

It's already absolutely been proven correct and we haven't even kicked a ball this season.

In fact, the filth's situation on every level right now is of Chemical Ali proportions and it's fuking beautiful to watch.

Loving this :D

@Slimshady1961: @CelticFC Pity you defend the professionalism of NL on the same day this appears Tell him to smarten himself up FFS - that is embarrassing from a Celtic manager.
Wow!

The replies by Celtic fans on that are incredible. If they met up they would be knocking the crap out of each other.

It won't take much more to set them off, it seems like the mother of all timplosions is coming.

Yeehaa!

Damning words. Brilliant read.

Tims racking up.a horrible reputation right across europe for their treatment of loan players. The message is clear now - do not send your players to the piggery if you want them to be looked after properly.

Lennon will respond in an aggressive and defensive manner, nothing surer. But hopefully the damage has been done.

It's hard not to get too carried away with all the amateur-hour stuff coming out about them every other day but if it keeps up and Lennon divides the dressing room with his snarling, confrontational ways, then next season has the potential to be real car-crash stuff for them. Which would be glorious.
Youth players as well I would suggest.

The tim in ma work pinched the bridge of his snib when tlb got the job full-time n aw a could do was piss maself laughing in his face. A was like the laughing policeman he he

i reckon its true, bbc has celtics response and if what west brom have said was untrue then that shower of shite would be threatening all sorts of legal threats etc!
instead they just say its not true, inaccurate, and questions lennon and c***ics professionalism.
No laughing at the back

Lemmon is poison and I hope he pollutes the whole team,I’m glad WBA called him and that club out,scum to a man anyone who pulls on that jersey in my eye’s,who would want to play for him and them bar money!.

Update: dhaily rhebel now trying to link the shite Bowyer hit out with about us with this.

2 totally different scenarios;
1 club telling the world that the treatment paedo fc gave to Burke (if only he was younger eh) was awful and that they won't loan players there again.
The other is a bitter wee fanny losing his key asset for buttons to a massive club due to a cross border clause. This is, as already stated in the Bowyer thread, probably linked to his job security as selling assets for large fees probably helps to keep him in a job.

Back