West coast in Australia terminate contract with Castore

Everything in Aussie Rules has to be different from “colonial” sports like rugby or football, it’s so cringe.
So rather than have jerseys, they have guernseys (see what they did there?)
You're thinking of gaelic football i think mate.

A guernsey is actually a type of knitted clothing. The original afl tops were knitted wool guernseys. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guernsey_(clothing)
Aussie Rules predates both football and rugby.

Last edited:
The contract should have been terminated after the school jumper disgrace.

Castore are a cowboy outfit and it’s embarrassing having our crest on their lazy design, poor quality bad fitting clothing.
Quality has been utter dug shite

Not buying another thing until we get rid of them

I think I must be the only Rangers fan that actually likes the Castore gear.

Bought loads and never had any issues.
Nah, I've not had any issues either.

I actually had people angrily trying to convince me I had on a previous thread.

I get folk have had problems, but personally everything I've bought has been good.

mickey mouse, scally twats

In the first year of the partnership, West Coast were forced to turn to local manufacturer Burley Sekem to create an emergency set of playing guernseys when Castore couldn’t deliver a suitable set in time for the 2021 season. Last August, Harry Edwards was forced to wear a different jumper than his teammates after a manufacturing error. The defender’s guernsey featured an eagle head filled with blue while the rest of the team sported one with a blue outline and yellow middle.

West Coast were also the laughing stock of the AFL in November when first-round draft pick Campbell Chesser was forced to wear a Castore jumper several sizes too big at a photo shoot for Victorian draftees.

Most recently, pre-season supplementary recruit Patrick Naish had to wear inactive defender Tom Cole’s jumper for the opening rounds of the season as he waited for his own number 43 guernsey to arrive.
Is it me or has the wrong Channel Island been selected.
The text says guernsey when describing a jumper while everybody else says jersey!!!!

It seems the teams kits were directly affected which didn't happen with us.

Nitpicking moaners aren't going to get the contract cancelled.

Nah, I've not had any issues either.

I actually had people angrily trying to convince me I had on a previous thread.

I get folk have had problems, but personally everything I've bought has been good.

Aye I've seen a lot of people start greeting when people say their stuff has all been good quality.

Back