West coast in Australia terminate contract with Castore

Who cares as long as it has a Rangers badge is my personal favourite.
The West Coast kits didn't have a Rangers badge mate. I think they just ditched Castore as they are utter shit and only people blindly loyal without any intelligent thought for themselves support them.

Their shirts are ok. Nike, Puma and especially Adidas make every teams tops look the same. I mean, United and Arsenal.

mickey mouse, scally twats

In the first year of the partnership, West Coast were forced to turn to local manufacturer Burley Sekem to create an emergency set of playing guernseys when Castore couldn’t deliver a suitable set in time for the 2021 season. Last August, Harry Edwards was forced to wear a different jumper than his teammates after a manufacturing error. The defender’s guernsey featured an eagle head filled with blue while the rest of the team sported one with a blue outline and yellow middle.

West Coast were also the laughing stock of the AFL in November when first-round draft pick Campbell Chesser was forced to wear a Castore jumper several sizes too big at a photo shoot for Victorian draftees.

Most recently, pre-season supplementary recruit Patrick Naish had to wear inactive defender Tom Cole’s jumper for the opening rounds of the season as he waited for his own number 43 guernsey to arrive.

The one advantage of Castore is getting rid of Ashley. That's the major plus. I don't buy anything so don't complain.
Knowing our retail, we'd have got rid of Castore and found out we were now with Sports Direct.

Reactions: TQ3
For me, a few years of rubbish kits and crap service is a price worth paying to get rid of Ashley. We weren't going to go from the Sports Direct and Elite legal shitshows straight to a premium kit maker, Castore was a necessary stepping stone.

I'm looking forward to getting rid of them but overall the deal with them has been a success IMO.

For me, a few years of rubbish kits and crap service is a price worth paying to get rid of Ashley. We weren't going to go from the Sports Direct and Elite legal shitshows straight to a premium kit maker, Castore was a necessary stepping stone.

I'm looking forward to getting rid of them but overall the deal with them has been a success IMO.
I wish they made more of the legends tops instead of bringing 4 tops out.

I know. Only 2 available at the moment. 80/90s ones would be amazing. Wish I had kept mine btw.
I wish I’d kept mine also. I’m gutted I never bought the legends top though for my two sons when I could have. I wish also that we had a good replica section of older tops. Who ever comes in and does a special replica series of tops, will make a fortune. That’s the thing with Rangers and Rangers stuff, if folk know about it, it’ll sell out always.

In the first year of the partnership, West Coast were forced to turn to local manufacturer Burley Sekem to create an emergency set of playing guernseys when Castore couldn’t deliver a suitable set in time for the 2021 season. Last August, Harry Edwards was forced to wear a different jumper than his teammates after a manufacturing error. The defender’s guernsey featured an eagle head filled with blue while the rest of the team sported one with a blue outline and yellow middle.

West Coast were also the laughing stock of the AFL in November when first-round draft pick Campbell Chesser was forced to wear a Castore jumper several sizes too big at a photo shoot for Victorian draftees.

Most recently, pre-season supplementary recruit Patrick Naish had to wear inactive defender Tom Cole’s jumper for the opening rounds of the season as he waited for his own number 43 guernsey to arrive.

Guernseys?

Not when we’re bringing in £6m from them, I’m sure that’s the figure mentioned in the Bisgrove interview.
After years in the wilderness with no retail sales due to fatty, we then terminate a contract (maybe fairly) we then have yet another legal fight and nobody is going to touch us, not one supplier will come near us terminating yet another contract. Be 3 on the bounce SD, Elite and Castore
. folk will need to swallow up another 2 years of Castore
if it is it says alot about us as we should have terminated the contract within the first year

Ffs bit sensitive are they not, did we not have Kent wearing a Hummel top with some upside down anomaly. Pretty poor though not being able to supply the professional team let alone merchandise.

If it’s that easy we should be doing the same. Ideally before our 45th kit launch if the season.

Not when we’re bringing in £6m from them, I’m sure that’s the figure mentioned in the Bisgrove interview.
After years in the wilderness with no retail sales due to fatty, we then terminate a contract (maybe fairly) we then have yet another legal fight and nobody is going to touch us, not one supplier will come near us terminating yet another contract. Be 3 on the bounce SD, Elite and Castore
. folk will need to swallow up another 2 years of Castore

This! Our retail was a joke and none of the big companies where going to touch us.

Suck it up and see what’s on offer when the deal is up.

Been over this ground before but if get rid of Castore, the issue is that adidas, Nike etc would manufacture our stuff but they would not be a full-fledged retail partner.

Meaning we’d need to run the shops ourselves again, with the costs associated.

We should have terminated first season.

Shirts were obviously made to different standards by Turkish and Chinese factories, different shades of blue, wrong stitching, badges missing.

Packaging stuff in easily identifiable bagging and getting it buggered by Hermes and then folks shirts getting stolen or stabbed.

It just goes on and on, and still hasn't been seamless even into this year.

Castore have played a fuckin blinder the past few years.

Charging top dollar for utter pish

They two (very rich) scouse boys must be laughing their heads off

Reactions: WBD
expanded too quickly
should have taken our contract and put everything into it and then sought to expand
they've gone from the corner shop to trying to run a vast chain of stores and making a tit of it
There are similarities with the rapid growth of Brewdog. Shite products, produced by charlatans who think they are much better than they really are.

Ready for a fall.

Been over this ground before but if get rid of Castore, the issue is that adidas, Nike etc would manufacture our stuff but they would not be a full-fledged retail partner.

Meaning we’d need to run the shops ourselves again, with the costs associated.
Adidas make Man Utd's kits. Who is their retail partner or do they run their own shops?

I know. Only 2 available at the moment. 80/90s ones would be amazing. Wish I had kept mine btw.
In Stockwell st if you walk across the cark park theres a wee shop under the old St Enochs railway line called Minted.

Had plenty of retro Rangers tops last time i was in.

What a wasted opportunity, to become one of the best you have to sell top quality and top designs!

I think I must be the only Rangers fan that actually likes the Castore gear.

Bought loads and never had any issues.
Me too. Bought a few bits for myself and plenty of stuff for the boy who wears it to training regularly.
No issues whatsoever

Back