West Ham cutting them to ribbons

All those wankstains on Twitter backing him are a disgrace. Clearly too young to have a 15 year old girl themselves or just brainwashed into the septic way! More likely to be the second actually. They disgust me.

Does that apologist not realise we have seen the messages? This isn't Chinese whispers at play here.

Anyone who supports Griffiths should have their own hard drive checked.
I'd wager the overwhelming majority of them have stood in the piggery screaming "beast" at Allan McGregor on the basis of an attention seeking liars fairy story.

They've seen the proof of Griffiths asking an under age girl for pictures, but somehow it's alright.

Don't think their manager done himself any favours afterwards when he spouted that "it's up to him to score a couple of goals and get them cheering again" drivel that you get from "proper football men" who think a couple of goals will make everyone forget what he did.

I suspect he'll be changing his tune within a couple of weeks when the situation festers a bit more. How can you expect everyone to pull in the same direction when a sizeable section of the support want him nowhere near the place whilst another section will applaud him no matter how morally repugnant he is ?

The guy is toxic. Like Lennon, he's been enabled and excused for years no matter what his behaviour was. He looked a broken man yesterday to begin with but by the end he looked raging at being booed. I cannot wait to see how this plays out. The last few weeks must have been a eye opener for him in terms of Lennon and the support turning on him.

I just read the Sun piece about the game yesterday, not a "Griff" in the whole article, it was Griffiths. Says when big Ange sent them to applaud the hordes Griffiths went right up the tunnel.
He is a Ratbag.Should be in the nick the little runt.A child he messaged a fu*king child.
No criminality found!Are they having a laugh?They have enabled every wrong un here.
Just send an emoji of a camera to a kid for pictures and your away with it.Emojis make it innocent according to police scotia. Fu*king disgraceful absolutely dreadful.

Capture.png

5hjlky.gif

watching the highlights after Barkas makes 2 saves and Sutton pipes up "maybe this is the making of Barkas!"

As another poster already mentioned. They have not turned on him because of his recent creepy actions with young girls. The reason they have turned on him as they hold him responsible along with many others for throwing their sacred 10 away. They believe if he was fully fit they would have won the league lol

If they had won the league he would have been a Legend to each and every one of them. They don't give a %^*& what hes been upto its sickening.
I got tore into two of them at work the other night, they were slating Sigurdsson but when asked about thumb heid one actually said “but he was only messaging her”.

That sums them up.

They've still got starfelt and the Japanese striker to come in. Not sure that will make a difference though

Unless starfelt can cover both full backs positions as well as centre half at the same time and is faster than Usain bolt then he won't make a difference.

They are so open at the back they will give up chances galore to anybody with a half decent player with pace.

What a start for Steve Irwin. He may have tackled the black mambo but never a snake that txts kids. Big Ang is under the bus and drowning very fast. Defeat mid week then dropped points in Edinburgh and it will be insane haha.
What's gonna take him out first then? Stingray or thrown shark?

They are probably more annoyed with LG for ripping the piss out the club than the nonce stuff which has never really been a problem for their club or support in the past.

I dont read their websites right enough or speak much to them but i wouldnt be surprised if he puts some effort into losing that wee beer belly, scores a few good goals against dross and they are chanting his name and totally behind him again in a months time.

As I've posted before, August 87, last friendly before season started
Celtic 1 Arsenal 5.
How I laughed. But not at the end of the season.
Gerrard will make sure we’re not complacent but we as fans can laugh at them. They had better players in 87/88 and a club legend as manager.

I watched some clips of the baldy nhonce vs West Ham. He can hardly run anymore, it's clear his 'lifestyle ' has caught up with him.

The Tim’s are falling for what half our support did with Pedro warburton etc
Hanging on to soundbites to say how ‘honest’ he is

as if it’s a badge of honour whilst ignoring just how much of a shambles they are. What a fall from grace.

from saying they have the best squad in country to ‘give him the funds to get the squad he needs’ etc

they are a train wreck and it’s fucking glorious

Like the other games I've seen of theirs this season, they passed it about quick for the first 20 minutes. They will probably be able to power through most games in our league doing that but they will have no consistency at all because their defence is shocking.

I don't even think signing the best back 5 in the world would fix it, they just leave themselves too open. It's a terrible system and will give them a lot of bad results. West Ham countered them with ease and were left up against only 2 CB's several times. They should have had about 8 goals.

Winning our league is all about consistency, not steamrolling a bunch of teams then getting caught out by a few.

They also still need a lot of new signings for the first team but even if they get them they will have no depth.

If ever I had to put money on a support going out of their way to applaud a nonce it would be the celtic support.

Like the other games I've seen of theirs this season, they passed it about quick for the first 20 minutes. They will probably be able to power through most games in our league doing that but they will have no consistency at all because their defence is shocking.

I don't even think signing the best back 5 in the world would fix it, they just leave themselves too open. It's a terrible system and will give them a lot of bad results. West Ham countered them with ease and were left up against only 2 CB's several times. They should have had about 8 goals.

Winning our league is all about consistency, not steamrolling a bunch of teams then getting caught out by a few.

They also still need a lot of new signings for the first team but even if they get them they will have no depth.

You see how often we try start games fast but it doesn't always work when the opponent is intent on playing deep and slowing the game down. They need to have a solid defence and the option to mix up how they are playing.

Look at all the different options we have to open up teams and the different ways we go about it. Kent, Aribo, Hagi, Tav, Borna, Alfie, Roofe, Defoe all bring something totally different to the table for us, plus the threat we have from set plays with Goldson, Katic etc.

They will struggle with just that one approach to games.

They were booing as they thought he was one of the ones responsible for helping us to 55 and them losing 10.
Then it was a pike on saying it was because he’s a nonce.
They have been angry with him all last season due to his attitude.

Back