West Ham cutting them to ribbons

Celtc are in a rather invidious position with him.

They can't sack him as he wasn't charged (huge difference than being found innocent as some tinks are saying).

They can't play him as he'll cause riots in his own crowd and the opposition fans ,at every club, will hound him.

They can't sell him as no club will want to be associated with a nonce.

All they can do is keep him in the books until his contract is up.
Well they can sack him then.

As you say, he wasn't charged.
It doesn't mean his social media won't have brought the company name into disrepute.

Unless that company already has a reputation for paedophilia, of course.

All good to hear :D

I’ve seen it a few times that Christie is out of context in January. That’s a bit unusual isn’t it? Is that accurate?

I read that too Papasmurf. I can’t confirm it’s true but I definitely read it, and it stuck in my MU d because it was unusual.

When you have the media in your pocket and they refuse to put the story mainstream because you have told them to but your customers are calling for him to be sacked but he is your star striker that you just spunked money on renewing his contract, they have nowhere to go with this bar except the ridicule.

I hope this is going to be the clusterfuck template for their season.

Well they can sack him then.

As you say, he wasn't charged.
It doesn't mean his social media won't have brought the company name into disrepute.

Unless that company already has a reputation for paedophilia, of course.

So it will just take celtc to do the right thing for him to get the boot?

I've a feeling Satan will be skiing to work before the tinks put morality before reputation.

They seem to only get success attacking from a high press. No real pattern to their play or ideas to break teams down when they are in possession.

That doesn't work in Scotland, as we have seen ourself and our game has adapted to it, because the majority of the time the teams just park the bus and %^*& the ball up the park when they get it.

Hopefully he is as stubborn as people say. This high line they play is batshit mental.

this.

its fine setting up that high press in a competitive league like the J league or austrealian league where in reality most teams can win the league. In Scotland and Europe that high press will be torn to absolute shreds

After decades of the biggest child abuse scandal in the history of sport, Celtic had the opportunity to show the world they had changed their ways. They didn’t. That club has serious issues with child protection and huge issues around their values. It’s constant, consistent, spread over decades and enabled by a hierarchy and support that are more concerned with brand protection than doing the right thing. Much like the bbc/Catholic Church etc, any organisation that puts self interest over the greater good is a breeding ground for criminal activity. Abusers rely on silence to prosper.

He speaks absolute pish

Id be absolutely raging as I was when Warburton was our manager if that fud was in charge of our team

Big fan of mhanks booing Griffiths.
Big fan of mhanks fighting each other for booing Griffiths.
Big fan of mhanks defence
Big fan of mhanks goalkeeper 'hologram hands'

Am sorry but our second team battered Brighton today just a lack of killer instinct that will come back when Alfie's back mean while they're getting gubbed 6-2 aff West ham if we took a doing like that off anyone ad be ragin but at the end of the day it's "only a friendly"

Big fan of mhanks booing Griffiths.
Big fan of mhanks fighting each other for booing Griffiths.
Big fan of mhanks defence
Big fan of mhanks goalkeeper 'hologram hands'

So it will just take celtc to do the right thing for him to get the boot?

I've a feeling Satan will be skiing to work before the tinks put morality before reputation.
Exactly this.

They had the chance just 2 weeks ago to cut him loose completely.

But no, they chose to put up with his racism, fake mental health issues, drugs, gambling and general scummy ned behaviour because there's a slight chance he might become that guy who scored against Rangers 5 years ago again.

Add noncery to the list now.

Griffiths is the perfect metaphor for all thats gone wrong there since Rodgers left. You can actually see the decline in standards through the evolution of that nonce. From goal threat, to lazy, to cocaine and gambling addict, then to faked mental health and obesity and finally noncery. All in a few short years after Rodgers. I hate to think where hes going to be this time next year...
The SFA must have never drug tested Griffiths during the last 18 months. I wonder why. Remember when our players got banned for gambling then why did his gambling get covered up and under cover of mental health issue. Also his alleged taking of illegal drugs has never been investigated by SFA.

Last edited:
Why they started the game at 200 miles an hour in that heat is beyond me. It was like watching Scotland. Kick and rush football.

It will be enough to beat 90% of the fodder in the SPL.

He's right . Crow 10 games into the season. Friendlies mean eff all. Tired pointing this out .I'm sure we will win the league again but judging a whole season on where they are at right now is a fools game.
See the thing they though mate - we aren't judging them on a friendly. We are looking at the whole picture.

This isn't some little blip on an otherwise average/upward trajectory like Bratislava or Red Imps, they have been regressing for about two years now and show no sign of letting up - if anything Ange is accelerating that decline.

I've honestly never seen anything like his setup and it will be absolute suicide in our league. He leaves two (slow) centre backs on the halfway line and pushes everyone else up with a focus on whipping crosses in. SPL jobbers will eat crosses up all day and then blast it up the park for strikers to chase. They won't even need to be accurate as they'll have half the pitch the aim for.

Remember Warburton vs St Johnstone where O'Halloran tore us to shreds? It's that on steroids.

It's just another sign of the general malaise over there. If they have a couple of bad early results the meltdown will go stellar.

Just seen the highlights, all 6 goals they get ripped in half and the options in goals - both of them - look like they've never played in goals their positional sense doesn't exist.

The only thing I can compare it to is playing Fifa on amateur mode, where literally any long ball along the deck or over the top gets you in.

Their midfield was all over the place.
Their defence were getting cut open with zero effort.
Their attack, assuming they actually had 1, offer nothing.
Their choices in goals? Be as well putting a statue in the middle at least then some of the shots would actually make contact with them.

They looks worse than we did under Pedro ffs.

Theyd 100 percent back him if he was in scoring form and won the league

Is he not a convicted racist? The fans were happy to ignore that

I’m not surprised. Fair play to the ones that are booing him and calling him out… but some of the replies to this tweet are baffling. Blaming Sevco and the SMSM!
It was a 31 year old texting a 15 year old. Even if he didn’t know her age he shouldn’t be messaging someone within that age bracket, ie if she was 16, 17 it would still be morally wrong, plus he has a wife and kids.

So maybe there wasn’t enough to convict him but the evidence is still there that he’s a creepy bastard and I wouldn’t want anyone at Ibrox who did that

Capture.png

5hjlky.gif

I’m not surprised. Fair play to the ones that are booing him and calling him out… but some of the replies to this tweet are baffling. Blaming Sevco and the SMSM!
Does that apologist not realise we have seen the messages? This isn't Chinese whispers at play here.

Anyone who supports Griffiths should have their own hard drive checked.

What a start for Steve Irwin. He may have tackled the black mambo but never a snake that txts kids. Big Ang is under the bus and drowning very fast. Defeat mid week then dropped points in Edinburgh and it will be insane haha.

Back