West Ham cutting them to ribbons

%^*& me! Having a go at him for potential pedo behaviour is of the “woke”!

Mindset of these idiots!
That guy is an absolute car crash on twitter, I can't help but check his twitter out every few days.
If he is not blindly defending Celtic or their players, he is challenging randoms to fights or he is asking their fans to donate their £50 vouchers so he can buy underprivileged kids football strips(an unregistered charity at that with no proof of where or who gets them, oh and also minus expenses-all this after putting on his twitter account a few weeks before of what top he bought with his own voucher :)))

The guy is a fecking idiot

That guy is an absolute car crash on twitter, I can't help but check his twitter out every few days.
If he is not blindly defending Celtic or their players, he is challenging randoms to fights or he is asking their fans to donate their £50 vouchers so he can buy underprivileged kids football strips(an unregistered charity at that with no proof of where or who gets them, oh and also minus expenses-all this after putting on his twitter account a few weeks before of what top he bought with his own voucher :)))

The guy is a fecking idiot
Just realised who it is! There will be more pictures of his fist coming soon!

"The goal midweek, the second goal yesterday. It reeks of someone trying to let the other team score. Is he the victim of an organised criminal gang?" B-D

0-Stage-Fright.jpg

Barkas reminds me of this guy!

I get the impression the Australian is a temporary appointment made with the assistance of the City Group, while they await their main target such as Clarke.

Hopefully their 'form' continues into the start of the League season.
They're backing him in the millions on signings, you don't do that if you're waiting for someone else to be appointed. They've just made a balls of it.

If we had been playing that team with our Real Madrid form side we would have put 10 past them and that’s no exaggeration.

Back