West Ham eye Alfredo Morelos

I love Morelos but no danger is he moving to Inter Milan.
Inter Milan are not what they once were. Two consecutive fourth-placed finishes.

Though I would say a) I don't see what an Inter Milan scout would be able to find out about Morelos vs St Josephs, it's not a particularly good yardstick, and b) I don't see Morelos replacing Icardi.

Inter Milan are not what they once were. Two consecutive fourth-placed finishes.

Though I would say a) I don't see what an Inter Milan scout would be able to find out about Morelos vs St Josephs, it's not a particularly good yardstick, and b) I don't see Morelos replacing Icardi.
He won't go to Inter unless they sell Icardi

West Ham are cash rich, West Ham pay high premiums on players, I have no fear we would get our £20m
One more season Alfredo, one more season wee man

West Ham are cash rich, West Ham pay high premiums on players, I have no fear we would get our £20m
One more season Alfredo, one more season wee man
He's as good as gone the second we get a bid from the EPL mate.

It'll unsettle him big time

I know they aren’t but they’re apparently trying to sign Lukaku for £70m so I don’t see Morelos being high on their list of alternatives, and also as you say he’s not replacing Icardi.

I could maybe see a club like Lazio, Torino or Fiorentina coming in for him.

For clarification, you think that in the next five seasons Morelos will join Neymar, Mbappe and Greizzmann as one of only five players that have been sold for a sum over 100 million?

When James Maddison is quoted at £60m and Harry Maguire is being quoted at £75-90m, yes. Yes I do.

Prices are only going up. If Harry Maguire moves for £90m, tell me why Alfie couldn’t move for more after a couple of seasons in the EPL?

West Ham are my English club but they can fu.ck right off.

Keep him for a season, get 55 then sell for 25 million

A wee birdie told me that Inter Milan had a scout at our game last night . I’m not saying he was watching Morelos but he certainly wasn’t watching a st Joseph’s player .

He was watching the St Joseph keeper on correct retrieval of the ball from back of his net

Last edited:
Record starting bother

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos is devastated at the prospect of best pal Daniel Candeias leaving Rangers, according to a report.
The Portuguese winger is known to be Morelos’ closest confidant and translator in the Ibrox dressing room.
But Candeias looks set for a move to Genclerbirligi with Steven Gerrard confirming Rangers have reluctantly allowed the player to hold talks with the Turks.
That’s a prospect which has left Morelos privately “shattered” according to Football Insider.

Morelos himself has been subject of transfer speculation this window with West Ham and Crystal Palace both interested. But Steven Gerrard insists there have been no bids for the Colombian who Rangers rate at £20million.

When James Maddison is quoted at £60m and Harry Maguire is being quoted at £75-90m, yes. Yes I do.

Prices are only going up. If Harry Maguire moves for £90m, tell me why Alfie couldn’t move for more after a couple of seasons in the EPL?

Okay, was just wondering.

Record starting bother

Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos is devastated at the prospect of best pal Daniel Candeias leaving Rangers, according to a report.
The Portuguese winger is known to be Morelos’ closest confidant and translator in the Ibrox dressing room.
But Candeias looks set for a move to Genclerbirligi with Steven Gerrard confirming Rangers have reluctantly allowed the player to hold talks with the Turks.
That’s a prospect which has left Morelos privately “shattered” according to Football Insider.

Morelos himself has been subject of transfer speculation this window with West Ham and Crystal Palace both interested. But Steven Gerrard insists there have been no bids for the Colombian who Rangers rate at £20million.

What a lot of shite that is.

Morelos who doesn't speak much English has told the 'Football Insider' this?
Unless of course, the 'Football Insider' speaks Spanish and Morelos has conversed in his native tongue.

I won't believe this until Ill Mad Goblin Drain says it's so.

Record starting bother

Football Insider! Ffs. It’s bad enough when it’s their own shite story but even worse when the borrow a shite story

Some of our fans believe this stuff....as unbelievable as the story itself
QUOTE="sherbrook_loyal, post: 3959440, member: 2263"]What a lot of shite that is.

Morelos who doesn't speak much English has told the 'Football Insider' this?
Unless of course, the 'Football Insider' speaks Spanish and Morelos has conversed in his native tongue.

I won't believe this until Ill Phil The Goblin says

Record starting bother

Aye , he looked utterly heartbroken last night right enough ..... Daily Retard .... utter mhank rhag !!!

So
Views - we won’t sell him for £10m
Some of our fans really need to get with the times.10 is no longer big money for the big leagues.Villa just spent 22 million on a CF from Belgian league I’ve never heard of before with not as many goals as Morelos and no experience if British game.That’s the prices now.

Hutton left Rangers 11 years ago for 9 million, we've already knocked back bigger than 10 million bids from China

It's scary how easy some folk think replacing a 30 goal striker well be.

Alfie can go after 55, not a minute before

The one here he gets annoyed after being halved by thugs in Scotland about 40 times before anything is done.
That temperament?
Not this bullshit again. Sorry, plenty of strikers get fouled many times in a match. They don’t all lift their hands. He needs to sort that out, end of.

Why are some people so desperate to sell him. We are going to lose our top goal-scorer. Think many people are forgetting that
It’s because he cost us games by getting sent off. I rate Morelos and I know he grew up in Colombia where you have to fight to survive but all he has to do is channel his anger and he’ll go straight to the top. Unless £20 million is being offered he’ll be here next season.

Not this bullshit again. Sorry, plenty of strikers get fouled many times in a match. They don’t all lift their hands. He needs to sort that out, end of.
Hahahahahaha seriously? If you can't see the fact he is treated completely differently from anyone else you're the blind one mate, not us.

Comes across that some people are desperate to sell a player for more than some scum player. Remember we are not a selling club; that lot are. I want to keep our current top goal scorer; as it will 100% affect us. His goals will be hard to replace

Not a post on board bashing however we have previous for under selling our players. Hopefully lessons have been learned.

I get that but he’s still such a vital player. His goals helped us massively this season. If we want to win the league this season we need to be keeping our best players; not selling them
Yes I know, I’ve updated my post. He needs be available for all games. All he has to do is not react or get wound up.

Record starting bother

If he’s ‘privately’ shattered how the hell do they know?

Back