West ham fans in the Bristol bar

Celtic getting beaten 6 - 2. Celtic fans booing Griffiths. Duffy would actually improve their defence. Their goalie doesn't want to be a goalie. Now the fans are booing because one of their ex players, who was also a nonce, has just just scored and they're all walking out. Too funny.

The nonce was applauded when he went over to take a corner.

81-CB872-C-13-C7-4-E0-F-87-A2-689-BE0952-A5-F.jpg

Villarreal 2006

yhzDGzI.jpg
Do you know who that is mate? I'm pretty sure that's one of my good friends.

He was over for that game as was I, but he went with the queen st lads, whilst I stayed in valencia. Met before the game and we drank much sangria and the taps aff behaviour is right up his street.

Well, at least there’s some good news out of Denmark for Ange.

Midtjylland are drawing after 20 minutes( just had a goal chopped off).

Firstly, is John Hartson steaming on Premier Sports? Secondly, has he forgotten he has absolutely nothing to do with Celtic at the moment? He doesn't work for them, he does play for them, he has nothing to do with them other than being an ex-player. So, what is it with all the "we" shit you doughball. B-D

Added to that. Big Ange has absolutely no idea what his doing at Celtic. Not convinced this guy is a real football manager.
celtic tv

so i'm currently watch that blind final on bt sports right now and i'm going to tell you something, i legit thought i was watching the celtic back line play, from missed placed passes, over hit passes, falling over the ball, not knowing where the ball was and players running into each other.

Do you know who that is mate? I'm pretty sure that's one of my good friends.

He was over for that game as was I, but he went with the queen st lads, whilst I stayed in valencia. Met before the game and we drank much sangria and the taps aff behaviour is right up his street.
Sorry no idea mate, he was standing in front of me and I just thought his tat was pretty good. Didn't like the look of his "wound" though.

Sorry no idea mate, he was standing in front of me and I just thought his tat was pretty good. Didn't like the look of his "wound" though.
I'm pretty sure that's him, its the tattoo on the arm I recognise and he's been down to see west ham many times.

If he was pished and acting like a bam, that will be him. I'll need to find out if he has that on his back, as that will confirm it.

Got to be said whenever I've been most places in Northern England, I would say vast majority of folk I've spoken to, are Leeds United. Must have a heavy support.

I’d be glad to offer celtic my services as new goalkeeper.

Over 30 years since I last played in goals but I’d be seriously worried that I’d improve them.

Banter Season #2 already in full swing :))

Back