West Ham - Man United

While you've got class acts like Fernandes and Rashford in your team you are always in the game.

Their ability to dig out results on the road this season is crazy compared to their home form. But heh! It's a crazy year.

Brighton - penalty given AFTER the final whistle.

West Ham - goal given where the ball was miles out of play

Chelsea - Maguire man handling Azpilelucta no penalty given

PSG - Fred headbutts opposition and gets a yellow card after the VAR check.

That’s some key decisions they’ve had recently there will be plenty more I imagine.

Totally agree but you could pick a list for a lot of teams over the last few season. Liverpool last year being the obvious one.

I think VAR is getting most things right but it’s tiny details most of the time and it is ruining the enjoyment of a lot of games

I'm no great fan of Man Utd (understatement) and I agree that the ball went out of play for Pogba's goal but their win completed my acca so it's not all bad news!
;)

“what changed at half time Ole?”

Fùck all, they got back in the game with a dodgy goal and West Ham crumbled.

Sorry guy's saw it in the twitter feeds early on the posts but the tweet "he's finnish"" and the answer he's only 25 . Had me in knots

Meant to say sorry if already posted but that tweet had me laughing
Sorry folks this was done on my phone . Left it for a moment and then came back on . Turns out i've commented on this thread when i meant to comment on the glen kamara thread .

I've enjoyed their demise over the years.

And their fans are some of the biggest arseholes out there.
My late husband was one of those "arseholes" as you put it.
He was one of the nicest blokes you could meet, and liked by everyone.

That Pogba boy is some player right enough - absolute machine!! United won that at a canter having given the hammers the first half to build a lead. :p

That out of play pass was unreal, it was nearly at Orients ground, var is just awful, no point to it if all it can do is fire 90 degree lasers across the pitch with plumb lines vertical off them to spot an eyelash offside or an underarm hair brushing the ball for a penalty, but it can not spot a boomerang pass prob 2-3m out of play, that pass leading to a goal which changed the dynamic of the game.

Back