West Ham signings

CaptainCourageous

Pablo Fornals for £24m.

Bid accepted (£29m) for Celta Vigo's Maxi Gomez.

In talks to sign Joan Jordan from Eibar for £13m.

Lorient's Alexis Claude-Maurice also in talks for £18m.

Favourites to sign Morgan Sanson from Marseille for £20m plus.

Also want to tie up the signing of Nathaniel Clyne and have had a couple of bids for Andre Gomes rejected (supposedly favours Everton on a permenant deal).

Not holding back this window. Manchester United linked with Issu Diop for £45m + which would allow West Ham to make further moves in the transfer market.

I like Pellegrini, a great coach. He knows how to build a side, so let him clear out the dead wood, and start to get his own team together.
West Ham will benefit from the stability Pellegrini gives them, instead of chopping and changing coaches every season. They are a big club, but often badly run by looking short term.

I like Pellegrini, a great coach. He knows how to build a side, so let him clear out the dead wood, and start to get his own team together.
West Ham will benefit from the stability Pellegrini gives them, instead of chopping and changing coaches every season. They are a big club, but often badly run by looking short term.

It's not just Pellegrini, they got Husillos as their director of football now and he's seemingly behind a lot of these transfers.

Some good players they are targeting/trying to sign. I'll be honest most of there spending sprees over the last number of years have been poorly judged and they signed some right average/dross on big money but these are quality players and Pellegrini knows La Liga well maybe West Ham might be a decent team to watch next season although i still believe that new stadium is a severe problem.

Would not be surprised to see Snodgrass go back to Leeds for considerably more dosh than he would get at Bheast FC

I rate him as a player but he wouldn't be worth the wages they would have to pay him

Snodgrass going to the filth would be a bad thing.

I'm not saying they could get him, but he would have a similar impact as Commons did. He is that "too good for the championship but not good enough for the premiership" type of player that would rip it up in Scotland.

They did the same thing last summer.

Didn’t really make a difference. West Ham are just a club destined to do absolutely nothing.

Snodgrass going to the filth would be a bad thing.

I'm not saying they could get him, but he would have a similar impact as Commons did. He is that "too good for the championship but not good enough for the premiership" type of player that would rip it up in Scotland.

He’d score 15+ goals a season, easily.

Good players they are attempting to sign but their squad is very unbalanced. They already have a lot of attaching players on big money that they’ll need to clear out, even although Carroll & Nasri are already gone.

Big stadium with lots of ST cash, big English TV Money and owners who are happy to speculate to accumulate. Just think of the money and quality players Arsenal should be bringing in but dont

Big stadium with lots of ST cash, big English TV Money and owners who are happy to speculate to accumulate. Just think of the money and quality players Arsenal should be bringing in but dont

Arsenal have a 'short term' problem they need to remedy.

Basically, they have a Champions League wage bill but been a Europa League club the past couple of seasons. Their big wage bill is hampering what they can do in the market, they need to clear out the big earners offering little return.

We wouldn't.

Actually i'm pretty sure we just drew twice in a row with the team that £24million worth Pablo Fornals played for, Villareal, who just signed for Wets Ham. He even said himself "there's not much between Rangers and Villareal", despite the huge difference in transfer outlays and wages. They are operating on roughly West Ham level when you look at the players and the money spent.

Over the course of a season I'd expect Villareal and West Ham to be much better than us, for sure, but they definitely would be in for a match in a one off vs us.

Last edited:
Back