West Ham to raise £30m via rights issue due to lack of revenue

supersonic

Official Ticketer
another timely reminder that every club will be hit by this, no matter the size of club, revenue or league they play in. that includes Rangers.

this comes after Burnley saying they will soon run out of cash if no solution is found.

Who would invest in any football club at the moment? Not sure this will achieve the target.

Who would invest in any football club at the moment? Not sure this will achieve the target.
original investors will be invited to invest more into the club, they either accept and pay in or don't accept, diluting their shareholding % accordingly. Sullivan and Gold will be paying into it apparently.

on your first question, people should also realise how that effects our current fundraising efforts and how that will most probably be impacted

When do we think Rangers will take action. No way we can sustain this and not do something.
They have got to look to start selling the season books soon even tho' we are not sure when it will be. I do hope we don't have to lay anybody off . It would be nice if the players contributed to paying the rest of the staffs wages.

When do we think Rangers will take action. No way we can sustain this and not do something.
Could it be we are one of the few clubs that have adequate insurance though? Otherwise I’m amazed we are carrying on as normal

They have got to look to start selling the season books soon even tho' we are not sure when it will be. I do hope we don't have to lay anybody off . It would be nice if the players contributed to paying the rest of the staffs wages.

Can't see many season tickets being sold while people's wages are uncertain

Why would they not want to inform us and ease worries?

Other clubs have.
Which clubs have eased the worries of their fans, Aberdeen? Dundee United? Hearts? Which ones.
We are a Business and should only release information when it is right for the business.
I would like to know when I can buy my ST and put money into the Club, I will leave the rest up to the people that run the Club / Business
I am not worried

Which clubs have eased the worries of their fans, Aberdeen? Dundee United? Hearts? Which ones.
We are a Business and should only release information when it is right for the business.
I would like to know when I can buy my ST and put money into the Club, I will leave the rest up to the people that run the Club / Business
I am not worried
Yes all you have mentioned and more both up here and down south.

I dont care if you're worried or not i know many have concerns as do i and would like a bit of reassurance .

Football was suspended 23 days ago and we've heard nothing regarding this situation.

Just shows that despite the billions in the game down there that there is still major fragility in some clubs finances.
Scary really

I dont care if you're worried or not i know many have concerns as do i and would like a bit of reassurance .

Football was suspended 23 days ago and we've heard nothing regarding this situation.
Look I am not being funny but why do you even need to know?
I would like to know but I trust the current Board to do the right thing, they don't need to tell us anything until they are good and ready

Look I am not being funny but why do you even need to know?
I would like to know but I trust the current Board to do the right thing, they don't need to tell us anything until they are good and ready
Why do fans need to know about the future of OUR club in these unique times?

I know you are not being funny, that sums you up to be honest.

Thousands of people have died in the UK and many more across the world, I can wait for however long it takes to hear what Rangers are doing or when a football season starts.
Football in normal times is very important to millions of people in normal times.
These are not normal times

Thousands of people have died in the UK and many more across the world, I can wait for however long it takes to hear what Rangers are doing or when a football season starts.
Football in normal times is very important to millions of people in normal times.
These are not normal times
Total deflection.

Clubs are coming out left right and centre just now explaining the situation.

Why do fans need to know about the future of OUR club in these unique times?

I know you are not being funny, that sums you up to be honest.
Yes, it does sum me up. thee are a lot more important things going on in the world.
But each to their own.
Quite willing to bet you don't even know me

To expect to achieve £30M from investment, even from current investors, when no one knows when football will start back and in what format, I think is incredibly naive by WHU.

Out of touch with reality and possibly shows they've wasted too much time looking at and participating in solo practices from their other business interests.

There is no way I will be paying out for a season ticket whilst the players are on full pay.

Back