West Ham v Man Utd

Ole’s at the wheel...

wvyaxs2g5cl21.gif

Still cant believe he got the job! The players chucked it under Jose, our very own Pedro could have went in and made an impact. Man U are years away from mounting a challenge

I think they'll end up with Pochettino, his time at Spurs is getting a bit tiresome reading some of their fans opinions.

Wouldn't surprise me either. He has been making some strange comments from pretty much the time Ole was announced as getting the Utd job full time.

I get the whole "laugh at Man Utd" thing but it's really eye opening and depressing to watch a club of that size and stature accept a lowering of their standards like this.

From 2 Champions League winning managers to a Molde manager. It would make you weep if you were one of them.

Ole is like Pedro

The fans know from the start he’s a dud, and the board know they have made a massive mistake and just can’t admit it....yet

I get the whole "laugh at Man Utd" thing but it's really eye opening and depressing to watch a club of that size and stature accept a lowering of their standards like this.

From 2 Champions League winning managers to a Molde manager. It would make you weep if you were one of them.

It makes you realise just how special a manager SAF was tbh.

Absolutely bonkers giving Solskjaer the job full time.

Where they are now was mind numbingly predictable.
The main point being they didn't need to. His original appointment was till the end of last season, and that was precisely when they should have assessed his tenure. Allowing themselves to be seduced by a few decent results, plus one outstanding/freak one against PSG should see the Chief Executive get his jotters when Solsjaer inevitably gets his.

The main point being they didn't need to. His original appointment was till the end of last season, and that was precisely when they should have assessed his tenure. Allowing themselves to be seduced by a few decent results, plus one outstanding/freak one against PSG should see the Chief Executive get his jotters when Solsjaer inevitably gets his.

Thats their problem - the decision making at the top is awful.

Spent an absolute fortune of average EPL players, then wonder why they can't beat average EPL teams.

Why, seems useless to me. Has he ever won anything.

He’s a no brainer for Man U for me.

Develops young players, is pretty good in the transfer market, his teams play good football and perhaps most impressively his players seem to really want to play for him.

What he’s achieved at Spurs given his spending power has been pretty special.

Man U have tried and failed with the big name managers who have won plenty in their careers but cant keep the dressing room together. They’re now trying the former player route and it’s not working. Poch seems a good fit to me and has looked that way for a couple of seasons now.

They’ve spent an absolute fortune even by EPL standards and are going nowhere. What a mess.

Ole will be gone by Christmas.

You could have put a scouser in charge of that club since SAF left and he couldn't have done more damage if he tried. The fans won't turn on Ole unless it gets really messy.

That he’s achieved at Spurs given his spending power has been pretty special.

Spurs bottle crashes every time the come close to achieving anything, Title race with Leicester, Various FA Cup Final Semi's and The THe Champions League Final, He'd do ok at Man U but I doubt he would win them anything

It was always long odds-on that he wouldn't be there by Christmas.

He was always going to be just 2 or 3 games away from the sack and that isn't the way a team like Man Utd should be starting a season, especially when a rebuilding job was needed.

Having said that I wish them another season of pain.:p

For Man Utd to be a success again, they need to bring in a top flight manager and top quality player's.

Right now, they have neither

For Man Utd to be a success again, they need to bring in a top flight manager and top quality player's.

Right now, they have neither

£80m odds on Maguire is crazy. Far better value and quality available elsewhere for much less than that.

Back