West Ham want Conor Goldson

Just got to.hope that claims like these don't unsettle any of our players. The agents are always at it trying to improve players contracts to get their slice.

Don’t think we should consider less that £10M for any of our first team excluding obviously the older bears Shagger, Defoe & Davis.

An English CH with European experience going to an EPL club for 6 million? :D :D

He would be a snip for them at 15 million.

One area of the park we could afford to cash in on though that wouldn't disrupt the way we play. Lots of good cover there, i wouldn't be against it tbh for the correct sort of cash.

Best, most consistent central defender in Scotland.

Second full season after heart surgery and growing by the game.

Rangers vice captain, ever present. £6m - only in Scotland.

Wouldn't sell Connor Goldson for at least £20m. Good, solid, reliable, consistent centre backs are hard to come by. He's better than numerous central defenders playing in the English Premiership.

£40m then we'll talk.

I'm serious. Scottish clubs (yip, us and them) always sell players on the cheap and then they go for megabucks.

We need to stop getting bitchslapped. You want our players? For the Premier League? Then pay Premier League prices.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wants out, if we win the league this season. He clearly doesn't like Scottish football as a whole, including the way the refs handle the physical challenges on him and his teammates. However he does seem to love being at the club. I think he probably wants to win trophies, prove the doubters wrong, get it up everyone and then go back to England to a Premier League team.

It wouldn't surprise me if he wants out, if we win the league this season. He clearly doesn't like Scottish football as a whole, including the way the refs handle the physical challenges on him and his teammates. However he does seem to love being at the club. I think he probably wants to win trophies, prove the doubters wrong, get it up everyone and then go back to England to a Premier League team.

I think he loves it at Rangers and seems to me, he and his young family are settled.

He may well want to play English Premiership football. If that's the case then win '55, make us a great whack of money and you can go with your head held high.

How come they are not after the new superman Ajer? I thought he was the next one to watch and worth 10 gazzillion pounds?

I think he loves it at Rangers and seems to me, he and his young family are settled.

He may well want to play English Premiership football. If that's the case then win '55, make us a great whack of money and you can go with your head held high.

Yeh I hope that's the case. I just get the feeling from previous interviews he seems a bit annoyed at the Scottish game sometimes. A lack of protection in tackles and also the way the media portray things.

It’s a nice thought that just about all our players are attracting interest from the South but it’s also a pain in the ass and roll on the end of the transfer window hopefully unscathed !!!

A first pick for Steven Gerrard and they are quoting stupid figures like £6m. Aye right. I'm not surprised he's attracting attention, when you see some of the ridiculous defenders in the EPL. If man Utd want to sign an unproven kid for 30m then we should be demanding huge fees for our players. I wouldn't want to see him go but if they offered crazy money in the summer it could happen. No way should we sell any first team players this window

I’ve always said and I’ll stick by it, much as I’d like to keep them, if they win the League this year for us any of them can leave with my gratitude. I’d have no issue with them moving on for big money and a lucrative contract for themselves, the job in hand completed and all things reset.

The last few weeks our back 4 would immediately improve Man Utd, £8m for Goldson that’s a joke.

What did we pay? £3m?

Considering he has played almost every game and is under a long term contract, the ball is in Rangers court.

I like Goldson, he’s a good solid defender but I wouldn’t consider him in the irreplaceable category like some other players at the moment.

Don’t get me wrong I don’t want the guy to leave but I would listen to offers for him of £10m+.

I’ve always said and I’ll stick by it, much as I’d like to keep them, if they win the League this year for us any of them can leave with my gratitude. I’d have no issue with them moving on for big money and a lucrative contract for themselves, the job in hand completed and all things reset.
Agreed. The nature of the develop and sell on model means that when we have a really successful team then we are probably heading for a rebuild the next year

27 years old so probably a year or two from hitting his peak years as a defender. Would be delighted if he stayed past the summer, would want 12 million, not a penny less. Not for sale in this window!

It's great to see a few of our players seem to be wanted, but the prices being quoted are ridiculously low, if true. Total piss-taking.

I don't think any of the senior players will want leave with the realistic chance of winning the title. Would need to be silly money both for club and player to consider.

The transfer bingo game goes on, it’s only MacGregor has not made the papers yet, with a transfer interest. Got 7 more days Alan

If he wanted to move back then he'd go with my best wishes, but I think he knows how good he's got it up here.

The price being mentioned is ridiculous though. Would be double that for a starting point.

Back