West ham

GAZMAC93

Just watched the highlights from the Leicester game there they are balls! And that is being nice, I don't think they have been the same team since they moved stadium they are loosing everything that west ham we're.

Who can they bring in to make them decent, I think they need multiple players only thing you would need to be not the full shilling to move to them at the moment.

Used to be a bit of yoyo club back in the day. Look like they could be close to returning to those days. Championship beckons.

Just watched the highlights from the Leicester game there they are balls! And that is being nice, I don't think they have been the same team since they moved stadium they are loosing everything that west ham we're.

Who can they bring in to make them decent, I think they need multiple players only thing you would need to be not the full shilling to move to them at the moment.

They weren't exactly great before the new stadium either. They've had 1 season since they got promoted 7 years ago that they finished better than 10th.

It’s their board who have and will continue to %^*& up. Leaving the boyelyn ground and moving into a soulless bowl of shite they don’t even own is only part of their troubles.

A real shame, a proper football club with loyal, die hard supporters.

Terrible team at the moment, lot of focus on the owners, stadium is a joke, very average expensive foreign players...the squad needs a complete overhaul and get back to a good core of young British guys like they had before with cole, lampard, carrick, defo, etc...that’s when they used to be half decent

Mate of mine is a Leicester supporter and he said West Ham were the worst team to play there for years.

I reallly don’t like West Ham - as usual for irrational reasons. But I’d like to see them go down the most out of the clubs in trouble.

Imagine moving from Ibrox to a stadium worse than Hampden, that is what has happened to the hammers faithful.

The older fans must be absolutely gutted, it rips out the very soul of West Ham FC. Whoever took that decision did not understand football or its fans.

Next 8 games - Liverpool , Brighton , Man City, Liverpool , Southampton , Arsenal , Wolves and Spurs I would imagine they must be one of the favourites to go down as I can’t see them getting many points from that run of games

The only team
Next 8 games - Liverpool , Brighton , Man City, Liverpool , Southampton , Arsenal , Wolves and Spurs I would imagine they must be one of the favourites to go down as I can’t see them getting many points from that run of games
they might get points off Brighton but nobody else

Colleague of mine in my company is a West Ham ST Holder and texted me after the Leicester game that he thinks they'll go down this season.

Seen West Ham v Sheffield Utd Leicester since Moyes took over and they offered nothing. They may well go down.

Another team that have brought in a lot of players over the last few years with no real structured plans. I said similar about Man Utd and it's clear in the long run it doesn't work - look at Liverpool and even Leicester - squad stability and structured/targeted recruitment works.

I think they will go down the big striker Haller doesn't score enough goals and most of the midfielders who occasionally chip in like Anderson, Lanzini and Yarmelenko are out injured and by the time they are back it'll be too late.

Shocking amount of money wasted

The club of the people of East London which now totally soulless after move to new stadium

West ham bought a lot of players, but they dont really have a style of play, and probably havent since Bilic left. Makes them very easy to play against.

Owners are shit
Stadium is shit
Manager is shit
Players are shit

Its great fun getting your arse into gear and heading to London to watch them :oops:

It’s their board who have and will continue to %^*& up. Leaving the boyelyn ground and moving into a soulless bowl of shite they don’t even own is only part of their troubles.

A real shame, a proper football club with loyal, die hard supporters.
Yes this exactly. Fair enough moving with the times, but to me West Ham are that traditional football club with a strong loyal support. They should have stayed where they were, lots of teams struggled at the ground. The London stadium is soulless for them. Huge possibility they can go down.

West Ham were an english side I kinda had a soft spot for ever since being at one of their matches a good few years ago at Upton Park. Few pre match drinks and got talking to a load of fans and they treated me like royalty when they heard I was a rangers supporter.

One of them a die hard season ticket holder for over 30 years told me he was giving up his season ticket when they moved grounds as it just wouldn’t be the same anymore as Upton Park was his second home. Sad that a proper working class team is losing its traditions

Yes this exactly. Fair enough moving with the times, but to me West Ham are that traditional football club with a strong loyal support. They should have stayed where they were, lots of teams struggled at the ground. The London stadium is soulless for them. Huge possibility they can go down.

Wasn’t a lifetime ago they were beating top teams there. Always had a soft spot for them.

Like you say though real chance they’ll go down and whenever that happens there’s no telling when you’ll get back up

West Ham were an english side I kinda had a soft spot for ever since being at one of their matches a good few years ago at Upton Park. Few pre match drinks and got talking to a load of fans and they treated me like royalty when they heard I was a rangers supporter.

One of them a die hard season ticket holder for over 30 years told me he was giving up his season ticket when they moved grounds as it just wouldn’t be the same anymore as Upton Park was his second home. Sad that a proper working class team is losing its traditions
From what you said there they were a team/community in the local area and the owners tried to commercialize them by moving to the bigger ground more £££ in there pocket and personally a think it's but them in the arse. You watched west hame at Upton and there was a bit of atmosphere now that new ground is worse than Hampden

I will need to ask the guy a few rows down from me his opinion as I see he puts out a rangers westham flag each homegame in the EE

crazy amount of money spent on players,bit unlucky with some injuries but looks like they are in free fall and even moyes wont save them

They're a club that should be finishing in the top half of EPL every season and going on a cup run. London based with a big shiny stadium. They should be attracting players who want to play in EPL and live in London (a massive selling point compared to all the other non-London clubs) and raking money in from a stadium with increased capacity that they didn't pay for.

They are so poorly run you you wonder if ownership are just happy to stay in EPL and rake in the money. If they go down they will be in a bit of bother. They have no direction, no ambition.

I also am a ST holder at West Ham getting close to chucking it, the board have destroyed the club no direction or ambition just ££. Promises were made from the board and over and over are broken.

There was a protest before the game at the weekend these feelings are growing and growing and the situation will get worse.

The move was a sacrifice a lot were willing to make with the offer of investment and success being the trade off, it hasn't arrived and looks further away than ever.

I would be happy to bet that there are no incomings this window the transfer policy is a shambles

Back