West ham

They must have been really bad in the first 45 minutes as Moyes made 3 changes at halftime. Not a happy squad by the sound of it.

Is the stadium such a big issue though? I dont think it should be, if your good enough you can play anywhere.

They must have been really bad in the first 45 minutes as Moyes made 3 changes at halftime. Not a happy squad by the sound of it.

I thinks its been unsettled for a long time, the support must be at the end of their tether.

Knocked out the Cup at home to West Bromwich and with the run of league games coming up, I can see relegation beckoning.
Got to be a possibility of them going down. Moyes needs to steady them but imo i dont think hes up to it.

Don’t care much for West Ham but they picked a real dud of a manager , they are going down this year with that dinosaur in charge

I’m foremost a Hammers fan. The support is second to none and most have a soft spot for Rangers. They’ve spunked money on ridiculous salaries on journeymen for years and moving stadiums away from Upton Park was the nail in the coffin. At least there you got a real atmosphere, and you could buy a beer and some cockles :D Fans are far too far from the pitch now.

I have no particularly strong feelings for West Ham but, certainly in the last decade, they seem to be the least ‘new money, prawn sandwich’ of the EPL London teams.

However, I really don’t like that David Gold bloke. No idea why but when I see him on TV or hear his voice I feel physically repulsed by him. So sorry for any Hammers fans on here but I want to see them go down.

I’m foremost a Hammers fan. The support is second to none and most have a soft spot for Rangers. They’ve spunked money on ridiculous salaries on journeymen for years and moving stadiums away from Upton Park was the nail in the coffin. At least there you got a real atmosphere, and you could buy a beer and some cockles :D Fans are far too far from the pitch now.

hope your team pulls through as others have said they don't seem to be bought off by the tourist brigade

Imagine moving from Ibrox to a stadium worse than Hampden, that is what has happened to the hammers faithful.

The older fans must be absolutely gutted, it rips out the very soul of West Ham FC. Whoever took that decision did not understand football or its fans.

mall their fans are gutted. Those that went to the Boleyn regularly anyway. My ex in laws live 5 mins walk from the new stadium and, even then, they hate the London stadium. Miles away from pitch, shit atmosphere and tourist fans everywhere

Upton Park had a great atmosphere which probably helped them win many games. Whilst the new stadium has all the mod cons its just not the same

Going for Moyes was the wrong move for them and as a few have already said the move to the new stadium just doesn't seem to have worked

Their Bubbles have burst
XFsC4xh.gif

Back