The Juniors - 23/24 Season

Massive game for both clubs a definite 6 pointer! Don't know how it will go, Manager said the squad was okay but Chairman says both our strikers who have scored about 80% of our goals are out as is the boy who finished up front v Drumchapel the other night!!
I'm pals with the 2 brothers who came from Ashfield

I'm pals with the 2 brothers who came from Ashfield
Dean came off today with a bad knee injury, don't know how bad yet but he will get assessed on Tuesday I'm taking it as a positive that he never needed taken to A&E. Colin was missing with Covid I think, not a great day for us.

Pollok v Arthurlie bit of a arm wrestle Arthurlie better chances and probably better team first half..
But Pollok get the result !
Pretty much how I seen it as well. Lucky to get in at 0-0 but definitely the better team second half. Never created a huge amount until the red card, right enough.

Confirmed talbot are kicked out the south challenge cup. Hope the Braves absolutely pump EK in the next round.

Newlandsfield for Pollok Darvel on Friday for me then a few bevvys in Shawlands afterwards.

Was away at Kilsyth Rangers 3-2 win over Glasgow Uni. After the OF I'll be off to see them hopefully pump St Anthony's

Nice to see Durrant At beechwood last night. Almost sorry we scudded the buffs 3-1 :D

Read that the junior cup semi between glenafton and Cumnock is to be capped at 2000 with each side getting 800 tickets and 400 pay at the gate.

Left it a bit late for the clubs to get tickets printed and sold as it’s a week on Friday.

Read that the junior cup semi between glenafton and Cumnock is to be capped at 2000 with each side getting 800 tickets and 400 pay at the gate.

Left it a bit late for the clubs to get tickets printed and sold as it’s a week on Friday.
was thinking about going tonight, but patched it

So what is the sketch with getting tickets then?
14th is a friday and can do that one

So what is the sketch with getting tickets then?
14th is a friday and can do that one
Best bet would be to follow either club on twitter. Think they’ll be announcing the where and when of sales on there.

Or rock up early and pay £10 to get in. Which is what I “may” do. For some reason I thought it was the being okayed on Good Friday but it’s not so we will see. Just hope whoever wins this one loses in the final :D

@Nocko may be able to help

talbot might win the league in august at this rate
To make matters worse the fixture guy had changed a home game for talbot v Cumnock to this away game :(

He will have been delighted we lost in the cup last weekend and will be hoping we lose in the west cup this weekend.

Back